East Tennessee Hall of Champions Tournament

Americal198

On 11/12/2021 at 12:01 AM, Americal198 said:

I'm trying to figure where this tournament is taking place. And would like to view a schedule, at least for the first part of the tournament. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

Lakeway Christian Academy will host this tournament beginning next Saturday, November 20. Morristown Tennessee. 

This is unofficial: South Greene will play Knoxville Catholic at 9 AM.

South Greene will also play Northview Academy. Coach T has this game as starting at 11:40, which is probably the most accurate.

I'll be there early. That's the best way.

Nine O'clock is awful early for a basketball game.

Knox Catholic beat South Greene 62-46. 

Even though SG lost, I thought, for a first game, there were some things they can build on for the rematch at the Ladies Classic coming up in December. The second game for South Greene was with Northview Academy. SG eked out a 45-43 victory. We'll take it! South Greene has some new young players who will only get better as they get used to playing at this level.

The guy selling the BBQ outside the venue deserves a Good Housekeeping Seal.

22 hours ago, Americal198 said:

Nine O'clock is awful early for a basketball game.

Knox Catholic beat South Greene 62-46. 

Even though SG lost, I thought, for a first game, there were some things they can build on for the rematch at the Ladies Classic coming up in December. The second game for South Greene was with Northview Academy. SG eked out a 45-43 victory. We'll take it! South Greene has some new young players who will only get better as they get used to playing at this level.

The guy selling the BBQ outside the venue deserves a Good Housekeeping Seal.

The food truck outside of the venue is named Wholly Souls. Mr. Henry is a fantastic cook!  You’ll find him parked at the Walmart Neighborhood Market on Buffalo Trail in Morristown most days.  His food is worth the drive to Morristown!  I think he’s agreed to do some BBQ for us to sell at our home basketball games this season, so that should help our concession sales tremendously! 

2 hours ago, LakewayLions said:

The food truck outside of the venue is named Wholly Souls. Mr. Henry is a fantastic cook!  You’ll find him parked at the Walmart Neighborhood Market on Buffalo Trail in Morristown most days.  His food is worth the drive to Morristown!  I think he’s agreed to do some BBQ for us to sell at our home basketball games this season, so that should help our concession sales tremendously! 

Thank you for your responses.

The way Henry presents his food is a work of art. 

I'd like to add that the folks who worked the tournament were very kind. The venue is outstanding. 

Edited by Americal198