Giles County vs Rhea County

aintskeered

giles_rhea.jpg

It was a great night for Football, in Southern Middle Tennessee.  The Bobcats faced off against Rhea County, for the Bobcats last Scrimage, of the 2022 Season.

This week, it appeared that the Bobcats had some Motivation, and you could see that Chemistry, I wittnessed, in their last game, played at Swanee, against Tullahoma.

They didn't have those big interceptions, which costed them their momentum early, against Fayetteville City.  However,  about half-way in, they appeared to lose what momentum they had going.  Which, they where up, but they allowed Rhea County to come back, and make a decent game out of it.

Friday Night, the Bobcats travel to Lawrenceburg for their Season Opening Jamboree.  Then, the Next Week, they Host Lincoln County, for their first Regular Season game.

I could see that some changes had been made, and it appeared as if they know how to turn on that switch, when they need too.  Showing some great speed in the Backfield.  And, their QB, didn't have any interceptions, tonight.  Which was a Big Help.

The Bobcats Defense did a great job tonight. With their Defensive Line, looking really good.  I am excited to see how this Season turns out, and look forward to the Season Opener, against LCHS.

I've got to mention Swanee, The University of the South.  If you have never visited Swanee University, then you need to take the time, and go visit.

Swanee University, is my number 1 pick for Best Looking College Campuses!  I can not find the right words to describe it, but it appears to be something out of a 16 or 17 Hundreds.   Great Campus, and if you have the Grades, and are looking for a Good Place to attend College, then look no more.  Enroll in Swanee!

11 hours ago, aintskeered said:

giles_rhea.jpg

It was a great night for Football, in Southern Middle Tennessee.  The Bobcats faced off against Rhea County, for the Bobcats last Scrimage, of the 2022 Season.

This week, it appeared that the Bobcats had some Motivation, and you could see that Chemistry, I wittnessed, in their last game, played at Swanee, against Tullahoma.

They didn't have those big interceptions, which costed them their momentum early, against Fayetteville City.  However,  about half-way in, they appeared to lose what momentum they had going.  Which, they where up, but they allowed Rhea County to come back, and make a decent game out of it.

Friday Night, the Bobcats travel to Lawrenceburg for their Season Opening Jamboree.  Then, the Next Week, they Host Lincoln County, for their first Regular Season game.

I could see that some changes had been made, and it appeared as if they know how to turn on that switch, when they need too.  Showing some great speed in the Backfield.  And, their QB, didn't have any interceptions, tonight.  Which was a Big Help.

The Bobcats Defense did a great job tonight. With their Defensive Line, looking really good.  I am excited to see how this Season turns out, and look forward to the Season Opener, against LCHS.

I've got to mention Swanee, The University of the South.  If you have never visited Swanee University, then you need to take the time, and go visit.

Swanee University, is my number 1 pick for Best Looking College Campuses!  I can not find the right words to describe it, but it appears to be something out of a 16 or 17 Hundreds.   Great Campus, and if you have the Grades, and are looking for a Good Place to attend College, then look no more.  Enroll in Swanee!

Are you talking about the Sewanee in North Franklin County southern Grundy County Area

Well I hope Rhea got some good work in. Hate I couldn’t make it up for this one.  We are breaking in new lines on both sides of the ball and are going to be young at spots on defense this year. I Love Sewanee’s campus. We own land not too far from the campus, absolutely beautiful there. 

• Like 1