Week 1 Region 6 3A Predictions

Undisputed

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly has a lot of work to do. 

You beat me to it, 3 games by and it seems to be the same problems that are not getting fixed, it could’ve very well been 70-7, but had it not been for a couple playmakers for the tigers, sycamore could’ve very possibly stole one last night. Very poor performance by the tigers.

22 hours ago, ponyup said:

Agree totally.  5 turnovers hurt.  Scoreboard very misleading, easily could have been 70-7 score.  Waverly has another 550 yard plus game.  Secondary is lacking big time, and gotta clean up the turnovers.  No head coach on sidelines last night either, that always throws the players and game plan off somewhat. 

Where was head coach?

14 minutes ago, WDE7227391 said:

Nah. Everyone knew going into the season it was a 2 team race between waverly and sycamore

You don’t see any waverly posters on here bragging and talking themselves up, you see them talking abt how bad and poor of a performance waverly had. I’m confused on how you’re trying to come off with your comments.

17 hours ago, Anonymoustiger said:

You don’t see any waverly posters on here bragging and talking themselves up, you see them talking abt how bad and poor of a performance waverly had. I’m confused on how you’re trying to come off with your comments.

Y’all always brag even when you get beat lol.  All year last year and the preseason anyways.  Been a little different now that the seasons started, but y’all definitely have bragged a lot.  

6 hours ago, ladyvol31 said:

Fairview vs Westview

Stewart County vs East Hickman

Waverly vs McNairy Central

White House vs Portland

Sycamore vs Harpeth

Cheatham vs East Robertson

White House Heritage vs DCS

Back to non-region play this week - what are this weeks picks?

Winners:

Fairview

Stewart County 

Waverly

Harpeth

ER

DCA

I can’t pick the WH/Portland game yet.