Morristown West at Hardin Valley

Cactus Jack

I do actually think HVA is going to finish the season much improved, but not sure if those improvements are going to show up tangibly on the W/L record just yet. I think Mo West wins by a couple TDs. I do like the direction I *think* HVA is headed, just based on what I've heard. But I think its gonna take a season to two for them to actually get competitive in most games. 

1 hour ago, Bluegreymom said:

I do actually think HVA is going to finish the season much improved, but not sure if those improvements are going to show up tangibly on the W/L record just yet. I think Mo West wins by a couple TDs. I do like the direction I *think* HVA is headed, just based on what I've heard. But I think its gonna take a season to two for them to actually get competitive in most games. 

I’m going with HVA. For well over the last decade the winner of the West/East game has meant nothing but community pride.

Edited by noonesfool

I think I will go with Coach Jeff Miner's Hawks. I watched the MW vs ME game on Packervision last week and it was 17-7 most of the way, with a pick six for the Trojans to pad the score late. I didnt think ME looked too good and the game really wasn't much in doubt, People told me that went to the HVA vs Karns game that two early turnovers put the Hawks in a 14-0 hole, I heard the second half the Hawks played much better and moved the ball some too. I think Jeff makes the adjustments and makes it a tight game with the Trojans, 21-14 Hawks.