Sweetwater vs rockwood

RichyRich

2 hours ago, TheOgre78 said:

I"ll take Sweetwater too. I thought #1 for RW played at the start at least may be wrong though and definitely agree #7 needs to be on the o line or at TE, kid is heavy he was not that heavy last year though not small.

From what I’ve seen #1 doesn’t look like he did last year when we played them. He appears scared to run. Does anyone know if he is injured or what? 

23 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Was very surprised that sweetwater almost beat Meigs. I heard it basically came down to coaching.

I listened to last 5 min's on the radio from Lakeway Christian. Sweetwater missed a 41 yard field goal at the buzzer from what the radio guys said he had the distance just pulled it

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Yeti said:

Scrimmaged Rockwod and played Sweetwater. Rockwood and Sweetwater both had some great players as rb. But at times Sweetwater really played some good defense.

Yeah I know RW had the senior RB Waldo, I don't remember his number being #1, looks liked he changed it because there was a smaller fast back there the past couple of years before that had that number but he may have graduated. Waldo was #15 his sophomore and junior year, I'm fairly sure, I just looked at the video vs Oneida. Plus his Sophomore year(2020) he #15 because they were on Rivalry Thursday. 

That is were some confusion is coming in on my part on who did/didn't play vs OS last week.

Edited by TheOgre78

10 minutes ago, TheOgre78 said:

Yeah I know RW had the senior RB Waldo, I don't remember his number being #1, looks liked he changed it because there was a smaller fast back there the past couple of years before that had that number but he may have graduated. Waldo was #15 his sophomore and junior year, I'm fairly sure, I just looked at the video vs Oneida. Plus his Sophomore year(2020) he #15 because they were on Rivalry Thursday. 

That is were some confusion is coming in on my part on who did/didn't play vs OS last week.

Think Hannibal was there last year. Maybe #1. Electric smaller frame rb.

36 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Think Hannibal was there last year. Maybe #1. Electric smaller frame rb.

Yep that's who I'm thinking of Jaiden Hannibal . He wasn't there last year, I went to Max Prep to check the rosters. #7 is a Hannibal as well. 

From what I saw just watching the OS game a lot of penalties, #1 Waldo didn't get very many touches, one good run from the RB position but didn't run down hill the way I saw him in the past, mostly played wing and WR.

Most of the touches went to #2, #3, #7 and a long run by #14. There quick, just didn't see an O-line I think can beat a physical up front team. The D gave up yards, then played decent at times, bent but didn't break enough against what I thought looked like a quick at a few positions but slightly undersized up front 5. 

If Sweetwater brings the D and a physical O-line & run game I can see them winning by a couple scores. imho