AC Mavs faceoff with Fulton Falcons

Mavs travel to Fulton. Fulton will definitely accentuate there speed. This QB for Fulton loves to run the football and he's good. I like his style at QB it's thrilling to watch because he can throw too. Fulton QB does not get enough protection but his speed makes up for it. This could be a good test for the Mavs secondary with a mobile passer. The Mavs will need to keep Fulton in front of them due to that speed. If they get out past the line then they are gone. We have some speedsters too this year but the Mavs need to tighten up there corners in this game. I know the Mavs like the #48 this year. So they should get that too.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Mavs travel to Fulton. Fulton will definitely accentuate there speed. This QB for Fulton loves to run the football and he's good. I like his style at QB it's thrilling to watch because he can throw too. Fulton QB does not get enough protection but his speed makes up for it. This could be a good test for the Mavs secondary with a mobile passer. The Mavs will need to keep Fulton in front of them due to that speed. If they get out past the line then they are gone. We have some speedsters too this year but the Mavs need to tighten up there corners in this game. I know the Mavs like the #48 this year. So they should get that too.

Nice try Mav trying to build Fulton up. You will kill them. KCentral beat them 41-21. Greeneville had Central 49-0 at half. The Mavs will do 3 things. 1. Name the score 2. Pad Stats 3. Play the seconds and 3rds.

46 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Nice try Mav trying to build Fulton up. You will kill them. KCentral beat them 41-21. Greeneville had Central 49-0 at half. The Mavs will do 3 things. 1. Name the score 2. Pad Stats 3. Play the seconds and 3rds.

I did try and squeeze in something good...and boy it was hard. Fulton rebuilding but never knew why the head coach resigned. May see the program going no where. He was a good coach but they hated AC probably still do and I think KnoxVil will always. LOL no love lost. Haha

• Upvote 1

We have a remarkable turn around with our defense and it's impossible to say this without giving a Shout out to Defense Coach Tony Lambert. It's still early and we have played some challenging teams but have allowed 20 points and some of opponents score were in the late quarters. But this early I will take 96-20 anytime considering the quality of teams. We still have a lot better teams in Rhea County and Betsy and God willing the dreaded post season Monster Greeneville but the way coach Lambert has positioned his defense thus far, I would give him coach of the year. Still have a lot to play however. But Congratulations Coach Lambert and Welcome Back!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

We have a remarkable turn around with our defense and it's impossible to say this without giving a Shout out to Defense Coach Tony Lambert. It's still early and we have played some challenging teams but have allowed 20 points and some of opponents score were in the late quarters. But this early I will take 96-20 anytime considering the quality of teams. We still have a lot better teams in Rhea County and Betsy and God willing the dreaded post season Monster Greeneville but the way coach Lambert has positioned his defense thus far, I would give him coach of the year. Still have a lot to play however. But Congratulations Coach Lambert and Welcome Back!

Not a bad post Mav. I think the Greeneville, Betsy game will tell all of us a lot more about Betsy, the Hill and Devils. This will also help your evaluation of the Mavs, who I believe are pretty dang good.

Edited by noonesfool

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Love the athmosphere coach Lamby is bringing to us and the kids. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Before I start my subscription to NFHS for the year, would anyone happen to know if anyone is carrying this game online via any method app, boxcast or ACTV or Diamond Clear? Just wondering by chance as NFHS is carrying this game but is better than nothing.

NFHS is normally Diamond clear I believe 

14 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

NFHS is normally Diamond clear I believe 

Did not want to miss a moment. I am afraid but looks pretty easily that I will be flying in to Chattanooga this year. You know I hate fly but would not miss that moment for nothing.

Still can't find the Greeneville playback with granger or central.