Spent a sad couple of days in SP

CougarDadx2

Grieving #62 from the 99 championship team. I know you boys have formed ranks around the family during this tragic time. Hope you keep them in mind as the year wears on. Had forgotten that the family had been part of 3 gold balls - 1969; 1994; 1999. Nothing beats a small town / community when something like this happens. Football did not matter, Orange & Black; Purple & White; Red & White all showed up when it counted.

1 hour ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Grieving #62 from the 99 championship team. I know you boys have formed ranks around the family during this tragic time. Hope you keep them in mind as the year wears on. Had forgotten that the family had been part of 3 gold balls - 1969; 1994; 1999. Nothing beats a small town / community when something like this happens. Football did not matter, Orange & Black; Purple & White; Red & White all showed up when it counted.

Yep

6 hours ago, team69 said:

Yep

8 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

We are a tight nit County when it matters.