Scotts Hill visits the Nest of Da Ville

cardfan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, utvol2 said:

Final 42-28 Cards! Great game!! 

Proud of our kids, and the fact that nobody from either team went down with more than a cramp! Good game...we had a tip-drill pick that went to the 5 and a KO return TD, or we basically played to a standstill when I was seriously worried that we'd get run over. A'ville has a special talent in the backfield, eyes in the back of his head and wheels like a dragster...he'll give everyone they play fits trying to contain him! 

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Proud of our kids, and the fact that nobody from either team went down with more than a cramp! Good game...we had a tip-drill pick that went to the 5 and a KO return TD, or we basically played to a standstill when I was seriously worried that we'd get run over. A'ville has a special talent in the backfield, eyes in the back of his head and wheels like a dragster...he'll give everyone they play fits trying to contain him! 

Glad no one had anything but cramps too! Both teams played hard nosed ball and should be proud! Good luck the rest of the way! Maybe we can meet up come bball season TTwo! 

1 hour ago, Wildcard1 said:

I’m sorry that I missed you at the game. I got to the game late due to work.

If anyone on here would understand that, it would be me! I always enjoy visiting tha 'Ville for a game...Lord willing, we'll get another chance soon.

Just an update, because I know y'all understand...going to have 9 "starters" out this Friday night. Guess I should be thankful that we still have our QB/LB and WR/CB available...if they didn't get hurt in practice today!

Edited by tradertwo

10 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

If anyone on here would understand that, it would be me! I always enjoy visiting tha 'Ville for a game...Lord willing, we'll get another chance soon.

Just an update, because I know y'all understand...going to have 9 "starters" out this Friday night. Guess I should be thankful that we still have our QB/LB and WR/CB available...if they didn't get hurt in practice today!

Hopefully there will be a next time! I hate to hear about your starters. You have a home game this week so, hopefully that will help. I’ve got faith in y’all! Go Lions!!!