Kingston@brainerd

Jacketsfan2001

I'm late to the party on the message boards. Kingston looked good their first two games. But region play starts this week. I know Brainerd had a decent young qb last year. And if kingston doesn't learn how to pass the ball then it's going to be a long season..I'll take the jackets by 2tds this week.

Edited by Jacketsfan2001

1 hour ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

I'm late to the party on the message boards. Kingston looked good their first two games. But region play starts this week. I know Brainerd had a decent young qb last year. And if kingston doesn't learn how to pass the ball then it's going to be a long season..I'll take the jackets by 2tds this week.

Probably more.  Typical Brainard team.  Have some speed, but overall I feel Kinston will be fine this one.

4 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

We'll find out how good Kingston is this week played two bad teams 

5 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

I think the real test will actually be against Rockwood. I could be wrong. I was shocked how bad Sweetwater beat them though.

Sweetwater is a good football team. They been playing all them young kids the last couple years now there juniors and seniors now. If they can get past Loudon Friday they could win the region if they stay healthy