Smith co travels to the rockpile

Mr. Postman1

5 hours ago, Reynard said:

Didn't have any idea what to do after calling a penalty. Had no idea what intentional grounding is. Ineligible down field penalty, can't advance fair catch, horse collar tackles...on and on.

Clay County - Cornersville game had officials throw the bean bag on a dropped jet sweep pass where the runner was three yards in front of the qb when the pitch was thrown. It was obvious to everyone but the officials that it was an incomplete pass, but they had no clue and never considered calling it incomplete. Their needs to be better training (or better pay to entice the good refs to come back) for officials so these blatantly obvious mistakes do not continue. Also seen games where the refs were not blowing the whistle when the play is over and both teams had kids continuing to play because of it. 

2 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I don’t believe the refs will make a difference. But I can guarantee I am not your son. 

Trousdale co will always be Trousdale county. When we beat them I’ll believe we can beat them. Not until. Our kids better come out Friday thinking that also

Edited by Mr. Postman1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Trousdale co will always be Trousdale county. When we beat them I’ll believe we can beat them. Not until. Our kids better come out Friday thinking that also

I feel the same way. That's what I said about Watertown too!! I think this will be harder mentally for us than it will be physically! 

35 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Only thing I’m upset about is this is probably going to be the second loss to  Westmoreland in this century. 

Well, if sumner co would allow any and everybody to play football no matter grades or age or county you live in it may be different! For some reason they put stock in an education over here dang it. 

Edited by Mr. Postman1

24 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Isn’t Sumner County open zone?

Not anymore! Also the 2 borders twins at Macon co would be playing in westmoreland had our county not started charging $3000 per kid at the time if you lived out of county. Now no one can go unless you live in zone and in county unless you are a teacher with a child. 

Edited by Mr. Postman1