Smith co travels to the rockpile

Mr. Postman1

3 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Not anymore! Also the 2 borders twins at Macon co would be playing in westmoreland had our county not started charging $3000 per kid at the time if you lived out of county. Now no one can go unless you live in zone and in county unless you are a teacher with a child. 

So kids that live in Gallatin or Portland can’t play at Westmoreland? I’ve always thought Sumner was open zoned. Out of county is not open zoned. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

3 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Well, you better call Sumner County Schools tomorrow and tell them to take the “Out of Zone” request off their website. 

You can request it but it’s not promised. It all depends on if your selected with a school having enough room in it. Very unlikely now and you cannot come from another county, PERIOD no matter how much your willing to pay. Unlike the $1500 you can pay in Trousdale if you want to fly your kid in from New York everyday from what I hear.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

You can request it but it’s not promised. It all depends on if your selected with a school having enough room in it. Very unlikely now and you cannot come from another county, PERIOD no matter how much your willing to pay. Unlike the $1500 you can pay in Trousdale if you want to fly your kid in from New York everyday from what I hear.

I never said we haven’t had kids from out of county. I’m not aware of any now, could be. Obviously it’s not helping this year. But to say Sumner County doesn’t allow students to go out of zone within the county is absolutely false. I have no idea if you have kids on your athletic teams from out of zone.