Polk County @ McMinn Central

blitzinbuc

On 9/10/2022 at 12:07 AM, Charger64 said:

Good thing coaches don't play, players do. Kids were playing Polk County not Coach Davis.

Big win for the Chargers.

Polk is going to be fine. DD and his staff have only been there for around 8 weeks since it took the administration took 3 or 4 weeks to make the hire. Putting a team together after the dead period is tough. Pretty remarkable the job Coach DD and his staff have done is such a short time period.

Hope the McWilliams kid is OK....#39 is a beast running the football. He will get more things in offensively and defensively over the next few weeks.  Got some winnable games coming up at home after Tyner.

I was at the game until halftime and was disgusted at how polk played and left. I played for davis many years ago and I do believe that was the worst tackling polk co team I've ever seen. When the mcwilliams kid went out polk co quit plain and simple. I also believe central was quite a bit more ready to play than polk was from the get go. That kick off return to start the game was evidence of that.

• Like 1