White co vs cookeville

90warrior

34 minutes ago, lcl4life said:

Infatuated come on MJGolden Bear you comment on every White  County post made so are you infatuated or  a Troll?Serious question how many of your D1 guys or studs has came up thru your youth programs or are they all transports?

Crisp, Throneberry, we only have about 5-6 D1 kids. The rest are transfers. Doesn’t matter, what matters is that scoreboard Friday night 

1 hour ago, 90warrior said:

Hats off to cookeville last night! Thompson looked like marino throwing the ball! How many passing yards did he have?

Thanks for that.  Mace was 32-41 for 457 passing yards, 6 TDs, and 1 INT.    I was really proud of the way the offense executed and makes me excited for this program playing so many young guys in a lot of spots.   

Obviously MD stole the show and was simply unstoppable for our defense.  He is really , very good.  And I really respect the way he isn't flashy, or show-boaty.   So refreshing to see out of a stud high school player these days.  A good FBS program should come calling soon enough and i expect him to have a great college career somewhere.  

Good luck to the warriors as they continue throughout the season.  Nothing but class from their program last night. 

Go Cavs

• Like 1

this must have been a dandy to watch in person. Congrats on beating the cavs Sparta!  Think white county will at least get a playoff seed by end of year. And trying to understand why Mr MT. pooliet   is so worked up over a rural county high school over an hour east of him. Came here to belly ache and to knock down white county fans, good grief let people  enjoy their success, and  it's not like  a bunch of fans from Sparta have been gloating and bragging, all I've seen are a bunch of locals that love football and white county. I have no dog In the race, bc i live in Cleveland and am a Mcminn/ Central poster but just felt like giving a shout out to school that was in major rebuild a few years ago with an independent schedule.

4 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

this must have been a dandy to watch in person. Congrats on beating the cavs Sparta!  Think white county will at least get a playoff seed by end of year. And trying to understand why Mr MT. pooliet   is so worked up over a rural county high school over an hour east of him. Came here to belly ache and to knock down white county fans, good grief let people  enjoy their success, and  it's not like  a bunch of fans from Sparta have been gloating and bragging, all I've seen are a bunch of locals that love football and white county. I have no dog In the race, bc i live in Cleveland and am a Mcminn/ Central poster but just felt like giving a shout out to school that was in major rebuild a few years ago with an independent schedule.

Mt pooliet is scared that ther is a chance wc could beat them. He is nervous. 

2 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

Mt pooliet is scared that ther is a chance wc could beat them. He is nervous. 

White county has played in Chattanooga, Cumberland plateau, Nashville  regions. Has white county ever been sent East to play against Knoxville  schools for region play? I know white county was in our division during my senior year and that was around the time the wheels started falling off and they went independent  those few years.

6 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

White county has played in Chattanooga, Cumberland plateau, Nashville  regions. Has white county ever been sent East to play against Knoxville  schools for region play? I know white county was in our division during my senior year and that was around the time the wheels started falling off and they went independent  those few years.

I know we were in rhea countys region/district for a few years. I know we played Cleveland and maryville in first round of playoffs before. 

1 hour ago, 90warrior said:

I know we were in rhea countys region/district for a few years. I know we played Cleveland and maryville in first round of playoffs before. 

Yeah  rheas is the Chattanooga area district believe it was white county, mcminn county,rhea county,Ooltewah,soddy daisy,Walker Valley, and Cleveland.  Before that rhea had joined that Cumberland plateau region in 2013

Edited by RichyRich

On 9/10/2022 at 12:21 PM, Alumn89 said:

Thanks for that.  Mace was 32-41 for 457 passing yards, 6 TDs, and 1 INT.    I was really proud of the way the offense executed and makes me excited for this program playing so many young guys in a lot of spots.   

Obviously MD stole the show and was simply unstoppable for our defense.  He is really , very good.  And I really respect the way he isn't flashy, or show-boaty.   So refreshing to see out of a stud high school player these days.  A good FBS program should come calling soon enough and i expect him to have a great college career somewhere.  

Good luck to the warriors as they continue throughout the season.  Nothing but class from their program last night. 

Go Cavs

Does anyone know where I can get team and individual stats for Cookeville? I need them for an article.