White co vs cookeville

90warrior

3 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Green Hills is overrated to me. They’ve surprised me, but SOOOO many lucky things went their way last year to be successful… you want evidence watch the last quarter of the MJ/Green Hills game from last year on YouTube. They’re good this year but not any better than they were last year…. We got better. Trust me.

Do you think the coaching is better with the new coordinators?

8 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Do you think the coaching is better with the new coordinators?

Last game looked solid, but who couldn’t against Hunters Lane. Congrats to HL for being 2-0 at that point but I’m not gauging MJ off of a game against HL….. 

Here is the positives. Deairrus Morton suited up for the first time last Friday against HL, a dynamic Rb 6’1 205 transfer from MBA. He had 5 carries and 2 tds. We have 3 reslly good rb’s and a big Oline… MJ has not had this much offensive  scoring talent since I’ve been around. If they can’t make that work, idk what’s wrong. 

35 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

Ya and we killed station camp who beat gallatin who beat yaul. Whats ur point?

Decent point tbh. Comparing scores is not the smartest thing to do at this point. A good POINT I can tell you is MJ hasn’t surrendered a point in 8 quarters and White Co. has let up 81 in the same time span. Blah blah better competition. Cookeville is a terrible team, and they just hung 54 lol I think your argument stops there.

50 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Decent point tbh. Comparing scores is not the smartest thing to do at this point. A good POINT I can tell you is MJ hasn’t surrendered a point in 8 quarters and White Co. has let up 81 in the same time span. Blah blah better competition. Cookeville is a terrible team, and they just hung 54 lol I think your argument stops there.

I don’t know why you’re so confident after beating a terrible Wilson Central team. If I remember right Dowell rushed for close to 400 on y’all last year. And this year you let Gallatin’s bowling ball rush for 200 on you. Dowell has 1100 yards in 4 games this year, lol you’re only hope is out scoring him cause you ain’t going to stop him

Just now, middletn said:

I don’t know why you’re so confident after beating a terrible Wilson Central team. If I remember right Dowell rushed for close to 400 on y’all last year. And this year you let Gallatin’s bowling ball rush for 200 on you. Dowell has 1100 yards in 4 games this year, lol you’re only hope is out scoring him cause you ain’t going to stop him

Get the team right next time lol We played Warren County. We may not stop him but we WILL hold him better than any other team and we definitely will score more points that White Co. it’s funny how this matchup has turned into a fan base almost admitting defeat but crying out “you can’t stop our Rb”….. who cares. I could care less if he runs for 1000 yards against us. If we win the game I’ll take it. 

12 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Get the team right next time lol We played Warren County. We may not stop him but we WILL hold him better than any other team and we definitely will score more points that White Co. it’s funny how this matchup has turned into a fan base almost admitting defeat but crying out “you can’t stop our Rb”….. who cares. I could care less if he runs for 1000 yards against us. If we win the game I’ll take it. 

His stats are tremendous, but the film I saw was just ok. I personally think MJ shuts him down. I am certain it won’t be the track meet they just had with Cookeville.