Rockvale vs Riverdale @ the Launchpad

6APappy

Rockvale upsets Riverdale 20-7. Program changing win for the Rockvale Rockets. Rockvale's offense tallied 387 yards while still continuing to struggle in the redzone, The Rocket defense held Riverdale to 7 points, 182 yards passing, 50 yards rushing with 2 ints. Rockvale is for real. ROCKETSUP!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, 6APappy said:

Rockvale upsets Riverdale 20-7. Program changing win for the Rockvale Rockets. Rockvale's offense tallied 387 yards while still continuing to struggle in the redzone, The Rocket defense held Riverdale to 7 points, 182 yards passing, 50 yards rushing with 2 ints. Rockvale is for real. ROCKETSUP!!!!!!!

I think the competition (Smyrna, Rockvale, Siegel) has inched closer to the likes of Blackman and Riverdale…. Oakland is miles ahead still. 

• Upvote 1

Great win for Rockvale! I’m not sure about them being ‘For Real’ lol

Riverdale is just sad. They went out and got all these transfers , who’s dads create a bunch of hype on twitter with fake D1 offers.. but couldn’t start at their previous schools. Selfish players. They were posting their highlights last night, after a 20-7 loss. 

Edited by DawgsPBS
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, DawgsPBS said:

Riverdale is just sad. They went out and got all these transfers , who’s dads create a bunch of hype on twitter with fake D1 offers.. but couldn’t start at their previous schools. Selfish players. They were posting their highlights last night, after a 20-7 loss. 

They won’t fix the problem….. Kriesky

5 hours ago, DawgsPBS said:

They’ve inches closer for sure, but I think it’s because they’re all down a little. I think Blackman is #2 in this region.