Ben Marshall

Pops17

He is so deserving to be put in the hat if you are watching tape on him  , but because Blackman has, Brown, (now)Page Holloway and a couple others, his numbers don't leap off the page like a few of the RB's in the mix.... Unfortunately hard to compete with guys that get 400 carries a year to your 100 receptions .  But you are right he is a Stud and I think some colleges in the South were sleeping on him. 

47 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

He is so deserving to be put in the hat if you are watching tape on him  , but because Blackman has, Brown, (now)Page Holloway and a couple others, his numbers don't leap off the page like a few of the RB's in the mix.... Unfortunately hard to compete with guys that get 400 carries a year to your 100 receptions .  But you are right he is a Stud and I think some colleges in the South were sleeping on him. 

With him being to committed to Cal I don't think his recruitment is over, I'm sure some of the SEC schools will attempy to get in on him.

16 minutes ago, Pops17 said:

With him being to committed to Cal I don't think his recruitment is over, I'm sure some of the SEC schools will attempy to get in on him.

He had a couple offer, but they did not pursuit hard I don't think. I heard him say he really liked the Cal campus, and it was different than everything close to home .... or something to that degree. I wouldn't be surprised to see more offers come in, but they are going to have to really show interest. He seems pretty set on his choice at the moment 

• Like 1