MOORE COUNTY @ WAYNE COUNTY

BlueRaiders41

On 9/18/2022 at 8:51 PM, BBRaider said:

Man The 90’ especially Mid-Late was PEAK High School Football in TN. You had Rudy K flying into different games on Friday nights to get footage of the games of the week and everyone always hurried home to the 10 O’clock news to catch those highlights 

I remember the helicopter landing on the practice field. Good times!

19 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Get the liniment ready...regardless of talent, Wayne County is home to some tough young men...they don't like to take L's at their house.

I mean I’m sure they don’t like it but they seem accustomed to it since the start of the 2019 season WC is 8-11 at home with 2 of those W’s being “Covid-Wins”

Edited by BBRaider

10 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Get the liniment ready...regardless of talent, Wayne County is home to some tough young men...they don't like to tale L's at their house.

FC put up 56 on you in HALF….So ya do take L’s on ya HOME field….just saying….Expect the RAIDERS to come to play regardless…..We will be ready!!! 

33 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

I mean I’m sure they don’t like it but they seem accustomed to it since the start of the 2019 season WC is 8-11 at home with 2 of those W’s being “Covid-Wins”

33 minutes ago, GoRaider14 said:

FC put up 56 on you in HALF….So ya do take L’s on ya HOME field….just saying….Expect the RAIDERS to come to play regardless…..We will be ready!!! 

The world was not formed in 2019...and to the second guy (with 39 posts), What are you talking about???

If Moore County wins a couple of more in a row, it could get dangerous in here!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

The world was not formed in 2019...and to the second guy (with 39 posts), What are you talking about???

If Moore County wins a couple of more in a row, it could get dangerous in here!

5880 Posts evidently YOU have obviously wasted MUCH of your time on COachT…with nothing else BETTER to do……lol….lol ….lol

16 hours ago, City223 said:

They completely gave up against fayetteville 4 minutes into the 1st quarter.. then let fayetteville’s jv beat up on them the last 3

Sounds like they were intimidated from the start. I don't blame them. I was a little intimidated myself when I walked around the field, and I wasn't even playing. I was so surprised at their size.