Macon @ Smith

tnchad1980

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Tigers or Owls

• Macon County
    • Smith County

8 hours ago, tnchad1980 said:

Macon County (7-1) travels to Smith Co (6-1) to renew a long standing rivalry with the Owls. This game could have big implications for the Tigers should region 4 end up in a 3 way tie. Who takes this game in the black hole?

This game is 2 weeks away

Smith plays Jackson next Week 

7 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

I wasn't beating my chest on how good we were either. LOL. We're down, enjoy it while you can. Macon is a more complete team, IMO, than the owls.. You're obviously a homer, as you think the owls have a chance against East Nash too LMBO!!!! 

Tell me about it when its over

3 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

I'm just disagreeing with you bud, not a big deal.. FWIW, I dislike Macon more than Smith just a tad... Just think MC is the more complete team. 

Macon is a good team for sure.It will be a good game.I just dont think Macon can go 48 minutes with that big O line of the owls weighing on them every play

13 hours ago, Potter46 said:

I haven’t seen smith county this year. You better stop #7 for Macon because he can take it to the house anytime he touches the ball. Macon is not real big of front and if smith is as big as you say our  they will probably be able to run the ball. This game should be a good one.

Agree #7 is a player for sure.Smith Co O-line avg is 6'5 320.Left tackle is 6'9 340