Region 5 - 6A playoff picture

eers

Here’s what I think at this point for this region:

Beech 9-1 (6-0)

Clarksville 6-4 (3-2)

Hendersonville 5-5 (3-2)

Gallatin 5-5 (3-2) 

Beech wins out to win the region.

Clarksville goes 1-1, beating Maplewood and losing to Gallatin.

Hendersonville goes 2-1, beating Rossview and West Creek while losing to Baylor.

Gallatin goes 1-2, beating Clarksville and losing to Beech and Lebanon. 

Thr Clarksville/Gallatin game is a toss up to me, but given the tie breakers, I don’t think it will have a beating on the standings (assuming the other games go the way I think).

10 minutes ago, eers said:

Here’s what I think at this point for this region:

Beech 9-1 (6-0)

Clarksville 6-4 (3-2)

Hendersonville 5-5 (3-2)

Gallatin 5-5 (3-2) 

Beech wins out to win the region.

Clarksville goes 1-1, beating Maplewood and losing to Gallatin.

Hendersonville goes 2-1, beating Rossview and West Creek while losing to Baylor.

Gallatin goes 1-2, beating Clarksville and losing to Beech and Lebanon. 

Thr Clarksville/Gallatin game is a toss up to me, but given the tie breakers, I don’t think it will have a beating on the standings (assuming the other games go the way I think).

Don’t forget Hville needs that pat on the back for playing such a tough schedule…. But going 5-5 lol

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Don’t forget Hville needs that pat on the back for playing such a tough schedule…. But going 5-5 lol

Thanks and congrats on your first region title since 2018.  Good luck against Republic this week.  They have scored 12 points and given up 297 on the year.  Also good luck in 6-A next year.  

1 hour ago, mondo44 said:

Thanks and congrats on your first region title since 2018.  Good luck against Republic this week.  They have scored 12 points and given up 297 on the year.  Also good luck in 6-A next year.  

It’s as if Hendersonville has had our number or something lol…. Pretty sure the series in the past 12-14 years is even if not MJ in the lead. I don’t really care to check.

18 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

It’s as if Hendersonville has had our number or something lol…. Pretty sure the series in the past 12-14 years is even if not MJ in the lead. I don’t really care to check.

Overall series favors Hville 27-22-1.  Since 2001 it is 6-6.  Once again congrats on winning your first region title since 2018.  Good luck in 6-A next year.