Cornersville Bulldogs @ Moore Co. Raiders 2022

BlueRaiders41

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, GoRaider14 said:

SPEED KILLS!!! Last night HEGWOOD was ridiculous!!! And he is not even MC’s BEST player…..

I was impressed with Hegwood. It was my first time to see him. He's sort of a little scat back with tremendous speed. He reminds me of a small back that the Raiders had in the 90's, Jeremy Ray. No offense to Ray but Hegwood is better with a little bit better size. Frank Broyles used to have a quote "If he's even, he's leavin'. It was true last night. Defenders had angles and could not tackle him. He just has another gear. 

13 minutes ago, GoRaider14 said:

MC is finally starting to get some players back and healthy for the end of season & playoffs…. On OFFENSE we can score with anybody out there…Big question is whether the defense can get STOPS….If can MC will be tough to handle…. 

I hope MC has everyone healthy because it'll take em all to take down McKenzie. Would love to see the rematch with Fayetteville if it could happen. 

48 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I hope MC has everyone healthy because it'll take em all to take down McKenzie. Would love to see the rematch with Fayetteville if it could happen. 

Totally agree!!! It for sure will take everybody clicking on all cylinders to take down McKenzie…Hope it happens…would love to see a MC vs City rematch in the 3rd round….!!!!

Been impressed with this team all year this team will be an absolute problem next yr with what they return. QB is the best athlete on the field no matter who they play def should be Mr.Football. Far as this postseason goes McKenzie is gonna be in for a war round 2 cause Moore co doesn’t mind shootouts they find the box with no problem. That game will be a fun one to watch