Lake County @ Greenfield

TipToe421

19 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

There was no thread or talk about this game so here it is.

Lake County rolls in this one.

Lake County will win this by as much as they want to. Greenfield is barely hanging on to a football program and LC has played up all year long (for the most part). Should be considered a scrimmage game by LC standards to get ready for the playoffs. I haven't seen the kid, but I was told that Greenfield has a good kicker on the team, but I don't think it'll come down to a kicking contest. Good luck to both teams on a clean, respectful game. LC can begin to focus on the playoffs and Greenfield can begin to focus on their basketball season. 

49 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

Lake County will win this by as much as they want to. Greenfield is barely hanging on to a football program and LC has played up all year long (for the most part). Should be considered a scrimmage game by LC standards to get ready for the playoffs. I haven't seen the kid, but I was told that Greenfield has a good kicker on the team, but I don't think it'll come down to a kicking contest. Good luck to both teams on a clean, respectful game. LC can begin to focus on the playoffs and Greenfield can begin to focus on their basketball season. 

LC will win big but they will be respectful about it. Young guys get plenty of pt tonight. I am just worried that our two backup backs will score alot.

• Like 1