Franklin County Rebels @ White county Rd 1!

lcl4life

12 hours ago, Raven67 said:

#6 played against Wilson Central until late in the second quarter. Don’t use the word “entire” if it wasn’t entire. Rivals, injuries, turnovers, playing down, none of that matters. Every team goes through it. If I’m not mistaken FC has been without 3 of there better players since like week 4. Hopefully both teams are healthy for this matchup. Should be a good one.

He had 6 carries, he was hurt from the get go and tried to go.  So yes we didn't have 6, he was a decoy at best.

7 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I stand by this, I called them out earlier this year on that same fact… they hate facts in White Co. I watched the NFHS tape where Dowell played 3 series.. well into the 2nd quarter.

I think you are a closet Warrior fan bro, why you always commenting on our threads when they do not pertain to MJ?  You don't see me stalking your MJ threads.  You crack me up acting like MJ is anything special, correct me if I am wrong but I'm pretty sure you all have the same amount of state titles as Sparta?  I mean you guys are the Georgia of the TSSAA minus the occasional championship Georgia wins every 40 years.  The comparison I'm making is no one does less with the amount of talent than you guys do year in and year out lol and you act like you guys are Maryville or Alcoa!

3 hours ago, Warrior0318 said:

I think you are a closet Warrior fan bro, why you always commenting on our threads when they do not pertain to MJ?  You don't see me stalking your MJ threads.  You crack me up acting like MJ is anything special, correct me if I am wrong but I'm pretty sure you all have the same amount of state titles as Sparta?  I mean you guys are the Georgia of the TSSAA minus the occasional championship Georgia wins every 40 years.  The comparison I'm making is no one does less with the amount of talent than you guys do year in and year out lol and you act like you guys are Maryville or Alcoa!

Read back on my predictions of MJ as I have them exiting the second round of the playoffs… the only point here is that MJ is just simply better than White Co. lol

4 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Read back on my predictions of MJ as I have them exiting the second round of the playoffs… the only point here is that MJ is just simply better than White Co. lol

You should be better, you prob have over a thousand more students than we do and a lot more athletes but we have the best player on the field both times we have played.  If we are so irrelevant it would make your school look pretty foolish for rushing the field and acting like they just won state when they edged us by 2 points on the last play lol!  I mean if you really have 4-6 D1 athletes on that team you should have killed us.  I only saw one D1 kid on that team and it was the lineman going to UT and he really didn't do much of anything against us, your number 6 got his face smashed in the ground by our number 6.  7 is by far your best all around player but he isn't D1 either, he don't have the speed for that.  Top to bottom yes you have the more talented roster but whether you admit it or not you were scared during that game when Pinion and Dowell were shredding your defense.  You wont admit it but you or your team have no desire to see us again.  Neither of us are winning state but we will have Mr. Football at least.

4 hours ago, Warrior0318 said:

You should be better, you prob have over a thousand more students than we do and a lot more athletes but we have the best player on the field both times we have played.  If we are so irrelevant it would make your school look pretty foolish for rushing the field and acting like they just won state when they edged us by 2 points on the last play lol!  I mean if you really have 4-6 D1 athletes on that team you should have killed us.  I only saw one D1 kid on that team and it was the lineman going to UT and he really didn't do much of anything against us, your number 6 got his face smashed in the ground by our number 6.  7 is by far your best all around player but he isn't D1 either, he don't have the speed for that.  Top to bottom yes you have the more talented roster but whether you admit it or not you were scared during that game when Pinion and Dowell were shredding your defense.  You wont admit it but you or your team have no desire to see us again.  Neither of us are winning state but we will have Mr. Football at least.

Humility is definitely a lacking trait of yours. You guys definitely have a solid team this year. I don’t think anyone has said different. Whatever game you guys do exit the playoffs regardless of who it’s against I can’t wait to hear what excuse will be carried on for years to come. I’m going to say that the odds are on “worst officials I’ve ever seen”. Dowell is a beast, the lines are good, and the qb is good as well, but dang man say something that makes me want to be on the White County train on Friday. Act like you know how to have a solid program in town and it will stay. Act like this and the train will eventually derail. 

Also, whoever wins this game is going to be staring at traveling to nolensville. If i were to pick which team stood a better shot at them. I’d say FC considering they were able to shut down their passing game by playing aggressive man coverage. Heck they were up 7-6 with 6 minutes left in the game. I just don’t think White County can has that outside athletes to stop Nolensville.. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Raven67 said:

Humility is definitely a lacking trait of yours. You guys definitely have a solid team this year. I don’t think anyone has said different. Whatever game you guys do exit the playoffs regardless of who it’s against I can’t wait to hear what excuse will be carried on for years to come. I’m going to say that the odds are on “worst officials I’ve ever seen”. Dowell is a beast, the lines are good, and the qb is good as well, but dang man say something that makes me want to be on the White County train on Friday. Act like you know how to have a solid program in town and it will stay. Act like this and the train will eventually derail. 

Think what you want, this dude and me been talking trash for awhile.  Its friendly, its not my problem you come in the middle of it with no idea what's going on and for how long and judge my post. I can promise you my comments have zero to do with the train derailing, that happens to everyone eventually so that is no great prediction.  So pump the brakes there Mary, trash talking is part of it.  I respect MJ and I respect FC even though I know nothing about them and I could care less if you want to be on our train!  Don't blame the kids for the fans trash talk brother, support them or don't.  The MJ kids talked hella trash to Dowell before the game, its part of it.  Dont be such a snow flake bro.

46 minutes ago, Warrior0318 said:

Think what you want, this dude and me been talking trash for awhile.  Its friendly, its not my problem you come in the middle of it with no idea what's going on and for how long and judge my post. I can promise you my comments have zero to do with the train derailing, that happens to everyone eventually so that is no great prediction.  So pump the brakes there Mary, trash talking is part of it.  I respect MJ and I respect FC even though I know nothing about them and I could care less if you want to be on our train!  Don't blame the kids for the fans trash talk brother, support them or don't.  The MJ kids talked hella trash to Dowell before the game, its part of it.  Dont be such a snow flake bro.

By no means am I rooting against WC, I’m just trying to be realistic with my thoughts on the playoff matchups. I just think the opposing region has the 3 best teams. Hopefully I’m wrong. 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Warrior0318 said:

And now we resort to me being a snowflake, classy. If being a snowflake is correcting so called facts that were said that were blatantly wrong, then I’ll take the title. I’m not in between anything, you’re arguing with a MJ fan on a topic about FC and WC. I personally think you’re hilarious. In all my years in the sport I can already read the type of person you are. Don’t overshadow these kids great year and turnaround of the program with you trying to live vicariously through them due to your unsuccessful playing career. Probably just had bad coaching or you could have won the whole thing? Sound right? Maybe tonight I’ll dig out my state title rings from the attic and drink a beer for you as I see if the still fit on my fat fingers. Good luck tomorrow to both teams.

30 minutes ago, Raven67 said:

And now we resort to me being a snowflake, classy. If being a snowflake is correcting so called facts that were said that were blatantly wrong, then I’ll take the title. I’m not in between anything, you’re arguing with a MJ fan on a topic about FC and WC. I personally think you’re hilarious. In all my years in the sport I can already read the type of person you are. Don’t overshadow these kids great year and turnaround of the program with you trying to live vicariously through them due to your unsuccessful playing career. Probably just had bad coaching or you could have won the whole thing? Sound right? Maybe tonight I’ll dig out my state title rings from the attic and drink a beer for you as I see if the still fit on my fat fingers. Good luck tomorrow to both teams.

Hahaha see there you go trash talk, well done!  Kuddos to your team for giving rings to water boys, not every school does that but they are part of the team too!  

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

By no means am I rooting against WC, I’m just trying to be realistic with my thoughts on the playoff matchups. I just think the opposing region has the 3 best teams. Hopefully I’m wrong. 

I got ya, there are no hurt feelings here.  I just enjoy a little trash talk!  It’s all good, I hope you’re wrong too!