McEwen @ Moore County 1st Round Playoffs 20222

BlueRaiders41

2 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Congrats to MC on a good win. Why are we spending so much time discussing a personal foul? Can someone tell me how the game played out. I know it was tied 14-14 atp. I understand the McEwen’s Rb showed up but how did MC score the last 2 TD’s. And exactly how good was McEwen?

McEwen's RB was about all they had. They had some size on their line. They had no passing game at all. MC made adjustments at halftime, and shut them down. MC had some busted plays, turnovers that killed drives, or it could have got ugly.

1 minute ago, MC2023 said:

McEwen's RB was about all they had. They had some size on their line. They had no passing game at all. MC made adjustments at halftime, and shut them down. MC had some busted plays, turnovers that killed drives, or it could have got ugly.

Thanks for a great summary. Sounds like MC was just the better team which is what i anticipated. Go win your 2nd Round Game. I think you have a punchers chance against McKenzie. But that’s why we play the games. 

• Sad 1