McEwen @ Moore County 1st Round Playoffs 20222

BlueRaiders41

18 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

MC has faced  version of the Wing T multiple times this yr. IMO Bledsoe ran it better than anyone vs Moore County, Moore County had a lot of injuries vs WC. The Bledsoe game was good on good that's why I think if McEwen can run it well they will score in the 20-25 Range

Thanks for the insight. I guess I didn't realize we had that many out against Wayne Co. I still think either way the Raiders move on to round two after this Friday night. 

7 minutes ago, WarrJack said:

A question for City when you guys played Moore County do you feel like yall played your best game? 

City has consistently improved game over game since Moore County. On top of that, the rivalry between Moore Co and Fayetteville is only beaten by the rivalry between Huntland and Fayetteville. Emotions are always high going into the City vs Moore Co games every year, and every year over the past 4 (that's 5 games), Moore Co has put more points on City than any other team on City's schedule.

Edited by jtm52k
clarification

31 minutes ago, WarrJack said:

A question for City when you guys played Moore County do you feel like yall played your best game? 

Not even a little bit. Played flat the whole game. No 2nd half adjustments. D Ends just chasing MC Qb around and no attempt to contain the edge and keep the play btw the hashes. I would have brought the best safety with enough speed to spy the Qb on every play. Not taking anything away from MC but they’re a 5-5 team without White. He’s an outstanding athlete. He can run, throw, and probably is their leading tackler on D. FC just had too many athletes and beat MC despite getting out coached. 

4 hours ago, jtm52k said:

City has consistently improved game over game since Moore County. On top of that, the rivalry between Moore Co and Fayetteville is only beaten by the rivalry between Huntland and Fayetteville. Emotions are always high going into the City vs Moore Co games every year, and every year over the past 4 (that's 5 games), Moore Co has put more points on City than any other team on City's schedule.

This is an educated response and spot on!

3 Straight years MC's offense has put more on FC than anyone, there comes a point in time when the bad practice and prep before the game doesn't matter! MC was without 2 starting Offense and Defensive lineman yet still put up 5 td's this year.