Scheduling - local teams not playing one another

eers

13 hours ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

Station Camp was placed in an 8 team region, so they can only play 3 of those at most.

Yep. For gate purposes I'm sure SC will be scheduling Sumner County opponents but would impossible to schedule all. I would assume top targets would be Gallatin, Beech, HHS, and Portland. SC has three open weeks, I guess the question now would if the schools can come to an agreement on which week to play. I know the last scheduling year, a lot of administrations in Sumner County have become stubborn with which week they want to play on and whether it's a home or away game. 

28 minutes ago, middletn said:

Yep. For gate purposes I'm sure SC will be scheduling Sumner County opponents but would impossible to schedule all. I would assume top targets would be Gallatin, Beech, HHS, and Portland. SC has three open weeks, I guess the question now would if the schools can come to an agreement on which week to play. I know the last scheduling year, a lot of administrations in Sumner County have become stubborn with which week they want to play on and whether it's a home or away game. 

I'm hearing Gallatin will open with Hendersonville and play Station Camp in week 2.  I've also heard Beech and Station Camp will play week 1.

23 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

I'm hearing Gallatin will open with Hendersonville and play Station Camp in week 2.  I've also heard Beech and Station Camp will play week 1.

Haven't heard anything from the Station Camp side, but that would be an interesting way to open up the season. However I'm sure Beech hasn't started next year talks since they are still in playoffs

1 hour ago, middletn said:

Haven't heard anything from the Station Camp side, but that would be an interesting way to open up the season. However I'm sure Beech hasn't started next year talks since they are still in playoffs

They certainly have. You can’t wait until everyone else has their schedules put together and then come to the table. Beech could be done this week or playing in December. If you wait until then, you’re not going to get much of what you would like. 

• Like 1