TYNER

GeneralForrest

27 minutes ago, CCLHL89 said:

What exactly is the difference in my opinion and the author of this post? Mine was more to the point, yes, but I didn't single out one kid, not really my style. I hope you, Mr. Perfect, have never said anything negative on here in your 11,000 posts. 

I have never bagged on a kid or claimed to anywhere close to perfect.  While I have given some rivals nicknames, I have never referred to any team as garbage or any similar word.  I have got on a few grown men in the past for serious transgressions. 

1 minute ago, rlh said:

I have never bagged on a kid or claimed to anywhere close to perfect.  While I have given some rivals nicknames, I have never referred to any team as garbage or any similar word.  I have got on a few grown men in the past for serious transgressions. 

I fixed it for you and I apologize. I guess I could've chosen better words. If a team is not good, that's an opinion and a discussion, which is what this site is for. I didn't bag on a kid, and didn't mean it in that way, if that's how you took it. 

20 hours ago, CCLHL89 said:

I fixed it for you and I apologize. I guess I could've chosen better words. If a team is not good, that's an opinion and a discussion, which is what this site is for. I didn't bag on a kid, and didn't mean it in that way, if that's how you took it. 

Kudos to you for that!