Stone Memorial vs White County

secretagentman

1 hour ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

You allude to animosity out of nowhere when there is none. Then allude to Bilbrey getting his points because they double someone else. 

You have a funny way of complimenting people 

Ok it seems you are having trouble following the progression of this post so let help you. I posted on this after reading the first post on this topic that said Stone handled the junk and capps got all teammates involved ( please see above first post that started this topic since you must be skipping around).  That is what i was replying to. it was a response to the info given in the post. i did not start the post. i assumed the junk may have been referring to a "junk" defense which some coaches use to stop good players considering the fact that  I watched dekalb co run a box and one on capps last year. maybe they dont do that this year,I was not at the last game and dont care to be honest. bilbrey may be a better player, i do not know.  i hope he is, that would be awesome  i only have watched some and i talk to other people and read papers for my info.  sorry that me mentioning the talented "Other" player got under your skin . that must be a personal issue for you. I have no idea what the big ordeal is. i personally could care less who is better and dont see why it matters and is not why i posted. Thats what is wrong with people today, it always has to be a comparing game between players.  support them all!  I simply bragged on both players and  the team dont know that much even about the team other than the few times york dont play and I happen to watch.. i like basketball and supporting local athletes. I am always supportive and thats all i ever post about it positive.   Also you must have forgotten that YOU said "bilbrey may have something to say about who is betteer"  YOU said that so i thought maybe their is animosity within. I do not even know those kids but from your comment it sounded like it.thanks for clarifying their isnt because this team can be reallhy good.  Personally I doubt Bilbrey would care becasue kids dont normally worry about this crazy stuff it is always jealous adults. Two players can be great on the same team. It is possible.  have a great day.  once again- Go Stone!Go Entire Stone Team!  Go entire upper cumberland.  lets build these local players up, we are lucky to have so much talent in our area

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, fentressbb said:

Ok it seems you are having trouble following the progression of this post so let help you. I posted on this after reading the first post on this topic that said Stone handled the junk and capps got all teammates involved ( please see above first post that started this topic since you must be skipping around).  That is what i was replying to. it was a response to the info given in the post. i did not start the post. i assumed the junk may have been referring to a "junk" defense which some coaches use to stop good players considering the fact that  I watched dekalb co run a box and one on capps last year. maybe they dont do that this year,I was not at the last game and dont care to be honest. bilbrey may be a better player, i do not know.  i hope he is, that would be awesome  i only have watched some and i talk to other people and read papers for my info.  sorry that me mentioning the talented "Other" player got under your skin . that must be a personal issue for you. I have no idea what the big ordeal is. i personally could care less who is better and dont see why it matters and is not why i posted. Thats what is wrong with people today, it always has to be a comparing game between players.  support them all!  I simply bragged on both players and  the team dont know that much even about the team other than the few times york dont play and I happen to watch.. i like basketball and supporting local athletes. I am always supportive and thats all i ever post about it positive.   Also you must have forgotten that YOU said "bilbrey may have something to say about who is betteer"  YOU said that so i thought maybe their is animosity within. I do not even know those kids but from your comment it sounded like it.thanks for clarifying their isnt because this team can be reallhy good.  Personally I doubt Bilbrey would care becasue kids dont normally worry about this crazy stuff it is always jealous adults. Two players can be great on the same team. It is possible.  have a great day.  once again- Go Stone!Go Entire Stone Team!  Go entire upper cumberland.  lets build these local players up, we are lucky to have so much talent in our area

I simply said Bilbrey would have something to say about who the best player on that team is. 

It was a reply to you calling capps the best player. 

Then you threw an underhanded compliment out that bilbrey does well because ecapps is doubled to which i said is not true. 

Now you are writing stories to justify yourself. Get a grip 

22 hours ago, fentressbb said:

LOL thought you said you were done posting in here! Then you write a book...