Friday Night Picks February 3rd edition Who you Got?

WestTNHoopsFan

South Gibson at South Side - South Side beat them by 13 in South Gibson and then South Gibson beat North Side by 3 at North Side. I got South Gibson on the road by 8

Chester County at McNairy - I have McNairy is the upset by 6

Dyersburg at Crockett County (Saturday) - I have Dyersburg on the road by 12

South Gibson at South Side - South Side beat them by 13 in South Gibson and then South Gibson beat North Side by 3 at North Side. I got South Gibson on the road by 8. 

Obion County at Dyer County (Saturday) - I have Dyer County at home by 6

Sacred Heart at USJ - Sacred Heart by 14

Good win last night for Peabody on the road at Humboldt to stay 1 game behind Middleton for the District race! This Peabody group keeps gettin better and better! Keep an eye on them down the stretch. Suffered through growing pains early on playing a very tough schedule with so many new and young players but Coach Hart has them playing well at the right time! Excited bout the future for this group! Roll Tide! 

1 hour ago, BaBaBaBa said:

Good win last night for Peabody on the road at Humboldt to stay 1 game behind Middleton for the District race! This Peabody group keeps gettin better and better! Keep an eye on them down the stretch. Suffered through growing pains early on playing a very tough schedule with so many new and young players but Coach Hart has them playing well at the right time! Excited bout the future for this group! Roll Tide! 

Said it awhile back when people started to write them off. They have young talent and this senior group is a special group of kids. I know it is a different sport but when you have two starters going to Vanderbilt and Rhodes that is special. They just don’t let anybody into institutions like that. And Wade will simply get after it. His energy and intensity is awesome to watch. I feel they will be a tough out. We will see over the next month.