Games Posponed?????

rdsteamboat

Glad to see the weather co-operating for the Blue Cross Bowl today and tomorrow.

Read with great interest the posts a few weeks ago about the cancelled game in Trousdale Co. From what I read, the game administrator and the coach acted within the rules of the TSSAA for cancelling games, yet they were called liars, unethical, etc. for their actions. What would have happened if the weather that northern Middle Tennessee experienced this past Wednesday had happened on a Friday. You know: the rain, sleet, snow, temps at 30 all day and night. How many home teams would have considered cancelling the game under those conditions. Some schools even have policies that state that they do not have an athletic contest if they are not in school that day. Many schools were closed Wed. I am old enough to remember years ago that a snow came the first week of November and cancelled some games for a week.(Before play-offs for State Championships)

Give me your thoughts.

Posted by QueenBee:

But....Del...remember how you felt when the Stupid Announcer Tricks got locked????...Do you want this feller to feel as bad as you did???... :D

Bee Darlin...

You have a very valid point....BUT...

I was right...I'm always right....at least that's what the voices in my head keep telling me. :D:D:D :confused:

Del (who locked it because he figured CoachT didn't want to worry while he's covering the big games....and who's locking it back. Bee and I can start another thread picking on each other when I get home from the basketball games.)