Tennessee Football Stadiums

TexasBob

I've been providing online information on High School Football Stadiums since 1999.  I started in Texas, where I live.  Today I have 4449 stadiums listed in 50 states.  Most states are partial listings, but I have complete listings in Texas New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, & Georgia.

During this off season I hope to complete Tennessee.  I' have already identified 311 High School stadiums in Tennessee. I list a;; High School stadiums, regardless of size.  The only qualification is it has to be the field that the varsity team plays their regular season home games.  

If your team does not have its own home field, just let me know where you play your home games.  After I have most of the high School stadiums i will add the college and pro fields as i come across them.

I need your help if I'm going to get this done by August.  I mostly need you to help me correct my mistakes.  

Here is where we are: https://stadiumconnection.com/tn/ 

Texasbob

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, TexasBob said:

010 May 2023 Tennessee Stadium progress score card.

• Stadiums Identified: 310
  • Stadiums Published: 136
  •  Balance: 174

Completion Target: 01 Aug 2023

https://stadiumconnection.com/tn/index.html

I'll try to help you out with the ones from Greene County because some of the info is not correct.

Burley Stadium does not have a track around it and the Soccer team does play there.  They do have a Video Score board that was installed at the end of last season and they started playing there in 1947. It's home to the GreenEville GreenDevils

Black Knight Stadium is home to the Chuckey- Doak Black Knights not the Afton Black Knights

Buffaloe Stadium is home to the West Greene Buffaloes

Keep up the good work!!!

Edited by Swipes