2024 CBHS Duals - A Few Spots Available

ghouse

Coaches,

I hope that this note finds you all doing well.  I know many of you have or are working on your schedules for next season.  I wanted to pass along information for the 2024 CBHS Duals.

We still have a few spots available for the dual and are looking for teams to help fill them.

We will be offering a unique opportunity this year to allow every level of your program to compete in one location.  Along with a  few others, we will be hosting our varsity duals and a junior varsity tournament in the same facility at the same time as one of the TNAAU Top 100 youth tournaments and a girls HS event.  This will allow programs to have all levels of their program in one place.  All events will be hosted at the new Memphis Sports and Events Center which will have ample room for all of our teams and competitors.

Our new date will be Saturday January 13th, 2024.  This is the Saturday of Martin Luther King weekend so also a great opportunity to travel over the long holiday.

If you would like to reserve one of the spots in the CBHS Duals please reach out and let me know.  Similarly, if you plan to send a squad for the JV event then let me know.  You do not have to attend both events but our hope is larger programs see the awesome opportunity to keep their entire squads together.   We plan to accept 16 teams for the duals and run the event on 8 mats so everyone moves through as efficiently as possible.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.  Those of you that know me and our events know I take great care in running excellent events and this weekend's activities will continue that trend.

Link to the event flyer is below:

https://unapproved website/tw/uploads/T-771957132-CBHS_Duals_-_Flyer_2024_-_V1.0.pdf

Thanks,

Garrett House

Coach - Wave Wrestling Club

Tournament Director - CBHS Duals / JV Clash

(c) 901-289-3795

Edited by ghouse