Eagleville looses to Huntland.....GREAT GAME

Guest EaglevilleBlade

Guest EaglevilleBlade

I got to say it was a great game, but the only thing is, I think Eagleville always gets screwed by the refs. REALLY REALLY bad calls tonight in the girls game, if you were their please post your comments, these refs were horrible, i hope eagleville never gets them again

[Edited by EaglevilleBlade on 12-6-02 10:29P]

I agree that the refs were not very good but it definitely went both ways. Huntland didn't get a call in the first half and went into half time down by nine b/c two starters were on the bench in foul trouble and then Eagleville didn't get any in the second half. It was a great game overall. Good luck to Eagleville down the road.

GREAT GAME LADY HORNETS.

Guest JustDoItNike

These refs were horrible. I was even rooting for huntland and was there watching huntland! And i couldn't believe it. Now in the 1st half it went both ways and i would say huntland got more calls. But OMG! You could tell who the refs wanted to win. i think if they had different Refs in my opinion ehs would have won... but hey! My lady hornets won!!!! good job. and better luck next time eagles. The boys game was pretty bad too. I don't know how these refs are refs..

Justdoit nike- "your lady hornets" please- if that was the case you would never say you were cheering for them and then turn around and say you could tell who the refs wanted to win. Like I said before, they were not very good but it went both ways. As for you being for Huntland- if that is then case then why has everything else you have ever posted been about Eagleville. Good try but you are not a Hornet fan. We are true to our team.

GO LADY HORNETS

Guest JustDoItNike

When I post about other teams I tell the truth. I am a hornet fan, I want them to win district! I go around and check out all the 11A teams, and who impressed me the most has been The Huntland lady hornets, so please before u THINK you know everything, Keep ur mouth shut. I am true, but then again, you could tell that the refs were obviously going for huntland, I was there! I saw every play there was to see. And one more time. Great JOB lady hornets. Its pretty pathetic that someone has so much time that They'd post about being true to their team and critizing someone they dont know. Have a WONDERFUL day! :)

Guest bballfan22

hey unionvegas... you left richland completely out of your line up... was this a mistake or do you honestly think they don't stand a chance? i mean come on...how could you just forget them? they got talent this year, they may be young...but they got whitley(33) who plays post and wing positions and has a great shot...they got an awesome guard fralix(10) who can dribble through everyone so far... and hewitt is back off a torn ACL this year...she has the motivation... this team has a great defense by hickerson(44)senior and edwards(4) a junior... fralix has got great D and she is only a sophmore. Although they may not have the Highest scoring games...they can still execute their plays well...and take care of the other team on defense...and after all that is all that matters right... D wins the game??? i am not dishing anything out to you vegas... i was just asking if you just forgot them? and if you did....it is an honest mistake... i jus thought i would highlight some of their talent so next time you wont' forget who they are... and if for some reason you think they really dont' stand a chance... ouch, you need to rethink that these girls got young talent, and they are a close team... w/ good coaching they just might up and shock some people and they certainly won't be forgotten or left out anymore...

[Edited by bballfan22 on 12-12-02 12:41A]