DB/Knoxville Central Scrimmage

bdawg122712

Realistically I don't think we can tell what kind of team DB has until the first game. I have heard Farragut is supposed to be good this year. But we'll go ahead and make our predictions now because that's what we do. I'm gonna' say it'll be a typical DB team. Good running game, good line on both sides of the ball, average to above average linebackers, somewhat decent passing game, somewhat decent kicking game, terrible secondary, somewhat decent coaching. It's like looking in the freezer and knowing there's going to be ice creme......but it's always vanilla.  7-3 at best. 

Edited by WaCoJaCo

25 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Realistically I don't think we can tell what kind of team DB has until the first game. I have heard Farragut is supposed to be good this year. But we'll go ahead and make our predictions now because that's what we do. I'm gonna' say it'll be a typical DB team. Good running game, good line on both sides of the ball, average to above average linebackers, somewhat decent passing game, somewhat decent kicking game, terrible secondary, somewhat decent coaching. It's like looking in the freezer and knowing there's going to be ice creme......but it's always vanilla.  7-3 at best. 

I'm assuming the 3 losses will be to Greeneville, Elizabethton & Science Hill.    But 7-3 is not a bad record, plus Science Hill is the only region loss so it should still be a good season.

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

I'm assuming the 3 losses will be to Greeneville, Elizabethton & Science Hill.    But 7-3 is not a bad record, plus Science Hill is the only region loss so it should still be a good season.

I was saying 7-3 "at best". If 7-3 I think the loses would be to Farragut, Greeneville and Elizabethton. And that would have to consist of some luck beating Science Hill and I don't know anything about Asheville. I'll stick with 7-3 until after the Farragut game. Could just as easily be 6-4 or 5-5.