Region 6-3A

howdoitnow

9 minutes ago, Patriotdaddyball said:

Dude your post about daddy ball was rediculous.  Anyone around our team knows coach dont play favorites.  Just admit that you was wrong about that and shut your mouth.  

Either you carry the water really well or your name is Scott Murray. Either way congrats on the win. All thats left is to win the region and then get beat by Maplewood.

On 9/23/2023 at 8:53 AM, howdoitnow said:

I went to the Sycamore heritage game last night. The qb for Heritage is very good. He was 10/11 for 175 yards and 2 tds. His only incompletion bounced off of a kids face. 

Sycamores defense did a good job keeping their RB hemmed up. He had one long run for about 30 yards.

They will win this region.  

I've saw the quarterback play a couple games and have been very impressed with his eyes and arm. Especially as a freshman. I'm not quite ready to give them the region trophy though. Heritage will have their hands full in Fairview week eleven. They would have been better off catching us early as opposed to late in the season. IMO. 

11 hours ago, Patriotdaddyball said:

We are getting better too.  Fairview got beat by East Hickman and we beat them easy when we played them.  

You cant compare those 2 games. East Hickman has a huge rivalry with Fairview. 

When they beat Fairview they were on top of the world and bound to have a let down game the next week.

34 minutes ago, howdoitnow said:

You cant compare those 2 games. East Hickman has a huge rivalry with Fairview. 

When they beat Fairview they were on top of the world and bound to have a let down game the next week.

Fairview would have been defeated by a wet paper sack in week 1. Still far from a world beater but I think they can win the region. It's not exactly the SEC as you're aware lol. 

• CoachT locked this topic