Region 6-3A

howdoitnow

1 hour ago, howdoitnow said:

No. I get on here and say these things because i love pissing off idiots like you and daddy ball. Sensible people like Swarm ignore these things and keep going. Like i said I am living rent free in your head. 

It doesn’t make me mad at all.  It’s kid of sad to see how far you try to take things to get a reaction out of people.  You apparently are one big loser!  

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

I want to say good luck to everyone in the region this week.  It’s hard to believe that there are only 3 more weeks of games to be played after this week wraps up.  

This week should have probably been called ‘Homecoming Week 2023’ seeing as how it’s going to be the Homecoming Game for Stewart County (Gibson County), Fairview (Montgomery Central), and Cheatham County (Hickman County).  White House Heritage also plays at home against Greenbrier while Sycamore is the only school on the road as they travel to Maplewood.  

Absolutely!  Well said!

Just now, Teebone said:

It doesn’t make me mad at all.  It’s kid of sad to see how far you try to take things to get a reaction out of people.  You apparently are one big loser!  

He is and thats why his ole lady is gonna be at our game tomorrow night.  She is probably at home dreaming about not being married to a sausage sucking jerk off as we speak.  Hes just a loser from Cheatham County who aint done crap with his sorry life since high school and wants others to be as miserable as he is.  

2 hours ago, Patriotdaddyball said:

He is and thats why his ole lady is gonna be at our game tomorrow night.  She is probably at home dreaming about not being married to a sausage sucking jerk off as we speak.  Hes just a loser from Cheatham County who aint done crap with his sorry life since high school and wants others to be as miserable as he is.  

Truer words have never been written!

2 hours ago, howdoitnow said:

The thing is I have not said a single thing about any team this season that isnt true. 

Fairview they had a swiss cheese defense the 1st 3 weeks of the season. They are getting better.

Stewart county they are terrible

Cheatham county a very bad football team with 2 decent athletes

White house heritage murray took a job where his kid could start as a freshman. They are not very good and will probably win a bad region.

Sycamore has some talent that is all very young. They have 3 seniors. 

Look out everyone, we have an expert analyst on our hands!  But really just a Sycamore homer.

On 9/23/2023 at 1:32 PM, Fryinpan66 said:

The Patriots have a young team with only 8 Seniors I believe.

2 hours ago, howdoitnow said:

Sycamore has some talent that is all very young. They have 3 seniors. 

Dude he told you we only have a couple of seniors.  Your talking crap about everybody like Sycamore is young and everybody else loses all there players.  Your Sycamore bias is sad.  I bet you’re related to that retarded kid crying at the concession stand when we beat yalls butts last week.  You sound like the old UT coach saying that crap.  

8 hours ago, Patriotdaddyball said:

Dude he told you we only have a couple of seniors.  Your talking crap about everybody like Sycamore is young and everybody else loses all there players.  Your Sycamore bias is sad.  I bet you’re related to that retarded kid crying at the concession stand when we beat yalls butts last week.  You sound like the old UT coach saying that 

Edited by howdoitnow

54 minutes ago, howdoitnow said:

A couple is 2 dumbass. You must feel cool making fun of special needs kids. You did beat Sycamore last week but it wasnt the #### whooping your making it out to be. Your team isnt good dude just like every other team in this region. 

Troll alert, howdoitnow back in the chat!  Take your L and move on.  Every time you post something on here you continue to degrade yourself even more.  I hope for the athletes at sycamore’s sake that you aren’t a coach.

• CoachT locked this topic