Macon @ Westmoreland

mofojoe

Westmoreland  is in rebuilding mode. They have 2 starters returning from last year. Game went about as expected.  MC better, deeper etc.  Westmoreland didnt have size depth nor speed to compete.  Eagles QB  looked comfortable  throwing ball and their RB #7  needs more touches.  MC just better, pretty simple. 

21 minutes ago, 3rdandLong said:

You think your defense is the problem? 

No, our defense will be fine. One thing about Harris, if he sees a problem, he gets it fixed quick. Right now our issue is we are conditioned well enough to play both sides of the ball. 

6 hours ago, MolandTigers said:

I think the difference was White had to play his butt off due to the lack of depth. Where as Macon was able to use more than just Borders. 

I'm not taking anything away from Borders.His 1st half wasn't so well. 7 carries for minus 38 yards.lol..But he more than made up for it in the 2nd half.But I was impressed with #7 from Westy.We will have to contain him when Westy visits The Hole later in the season.

2 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

I'm not taking anything away from Borders.His 1st half wasn't so well. 7 carries for minus 38 yards.lol..But he more than made up for it in the 2nd half.But I was impressed with #7 from Westy.We will have to contain him when Westy visits The Hole later in the season.

I don’t know this for sure obviously, but I would say we schemed specifically for Borders…. #0 and #5 are really good players too, and they hurt us last night. Macon is solid up front too, I was impressed with their big men. #7 for Westy is sitting out when we play y’all though, so tell your coaches not to bother worrying about him.