2A Cascade hosting 1A Moore Co

PercyPeabody

4 minutes ago, cascadehomer said:

Oh, I definitely dispute that, Moore county never let off the gas pedal, but it was an even game in the second half… White played the entire game despite getting up slow on several occasions

yup he played entire game after MC went up 32-7 Cascade had a TD drive aided by a 36yd Hail Mary, they then held the MC offense only time after that TD forcing a turnover on downs in 4 plays. Cascade then putt together a solid drive scoring the final TD. MC then ran 6 plays to end the game

3 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

Oops just found this thread-I did a prediction thread myself-28-21 Champions…

both teams return nearly everyone, and the question will be—Does the game look like the first half or the second half of last season’s match up? Cascade, spotted Moore county like 20 points… I think cascade has a slightly better line and two running backs who are bigger than the Moore County linebackers, if cascade does not turn the ball over, I think they rack up first down after first down, and I think our defensive coordinator has a nice game Plan to contain #6 although he’s the best player on the field…

MC MLB #45 is a Junior and is 6’2”  240lbs …. That’s not small…Good luck trying to run the ball…..GO RAIDERS!!!

1 minute ago, cascadehomer said:

Our pulling guard will put him on his rear end all night long :-)

plus we have the senior basketball player who joined the team and is a threat to go deep at any moment—6’3 starting center on the court—Randy Moss on the field…

And just wait until our 6 foot two 230 pound freshman quarterback comes into the game and lowers his shoulder, he will be the talk of the area for the next few years…

2 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

Oh, I definitely dispute that, Moore county never let off the gas pedal, but it was an even game in the second half… White played the entire game despite getting up slow on several occasions

if moore let off the gas and just won by 12 then they are idiots. 32-7 isnt even a mercy rule. more than likely cascade made adjustments or moore got overconfident or both 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cascadehomer said:

plus we have the senior basketball player who joined the team and is a threat to go deep at any moment—6’3 starting center on the court—Randy Moss on the field…

And just wait until our 6 foot two 230 pound freshman quarterback comes into the game and lowers his shoulder, he will be the talk of the area for the next few years…

i will say- stop sharing ht wt. its silly. VERY few kids reflect a ht wt thing in high school. contrarily, big kids are slow and fast kids are brittle. exceptions were richardson at trez, luke ward at watertown, zac neary at adamsvile. the mcclendons at forrest

30 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i will say- stop sharing ht wt. its silly. VERY few kids reflect a ht wt thing in high school. contrarily, big kids are slow and fast kids are brittle. exceptions were richardson at trez, luke ward at watertown, zac neary at adamsvile. the mcclendons at forrest

Fair point, -I was very surprised though to see our big freshman running over Webb defenders, -I thought even though he was big, he would try to avoid contact with the older kids, but he was literally out to run people over like our old quarterback Inmon…I think that he will split the role 50/50 with our Senior to begin the season…