2A Cascade hosting 1A Moore Co

PercyPeabody

1 hour ago, PercyPeabody said:

Just heard an interview with Moore Co Head Coach Kris White that his offense returns 9 starters and a defense with 10 returning starters. I realize in 1A there's a lot of iron man football but that's still a lot of experience. What's this game going to look like on Fri? 

a lot of experience returning from an 11-2 team. people don’t seem to realize their only losses last year were to the best teams in 1a

17 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

Just heard an interview with Moore Co Head Coach Kris White that his offense returns 9 starters and a defense with 10 returning starters. I realize in 1A there's a lot of iron man football but that's still a lot of experience. What's this game going to look like on Fri? 

Close, but I can think of two starters on defense that are gone off the top of my head-Petty & #57 who probably had 15 tackles vs Cascade last season…

1 hour ago, RaiderzFan said:

@ Cascadehomer ….where ya at…you’re being awfully quiet?? Any predictions??

Oops just found this thread-I did a prediction thread myself-28-21 Champions…

both teams return nearly everyone, and the question will be—Does the game look like the first half or the second half of last season’s match up? Cascade, spotted Moore county like 20 points… I think cascade has a slightly better line and two running backs who are bigger than the Moore County linebackers, if cascade does not turn the ball over, I think they rack up first down after first down, and I think our defensive coordinator has a nice game Plan to contain #6 although he’s the best player on the field…