Crockett vs ripley

Cavaliers9814

2 hours ago, Cavaliers9814 said:

@tennesseeannouncer can you give me any light on what to expect from ripley 

I have not seen Ripley in person this year but they will have athletes and give 100% on any given night. They are never a team to overlook. 

However, the Cavaliers were my pick to win the region before the season started. And now that they are playing for so much more than football I feel we are going to see a very special season in Alamo.

I sent Coach Shelton (he will always be Coach Shelton to me) a copy of Kathy Bresnahan’s book “The Miracle Season,” which recaps the story of Iowa City West Volleyball after tragically losing a member of the team. I think of your community daily and continue to lift all of you up in prayer.

20 minutes ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

I have not seen Ripley in person this year but they will have athletes and give 100% on any given night. They are never a team to overlook. 

However, the Cavaliers were my pick to win the region before the season started. And now that they are playing for so much more than football I feel we are going to see a very special season in Alamo.

I sent Coach Shelton (he will always be Coach Shelton to me) a copy of Kathy Bresnahan’s book “The Miracle Season,” which recaps the story of Iowa City West Volleyball after tragically losing a member of the team. I think of your community daily and continue to lift all of you up in prayer.

When we came and played y’all’s jamboree I told a guy I was sitting with y’all will he the best team we see all year, we have tons of talent  but y’all are loaded, I know you can’t over look anyone but the physical football I watched us play Friday was forsure there football manger Reese, I feel this team will strive to be the best they can every Friday night for her. But yes such a tragic loss to Crockett county 

2 hours ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Should be a good game. Ripley was a turnover machine this past week while Crockett was more of a well oiled machine! Ripley better get it figured out this week and hold on to the football or it could get ugly! :thumb:

I will say we looked good on the offensive side of the ball forsure we moved it well, and our defense played great I feel if we can get some turnovers it will get ugly quickly