Eagleton at Scott high

RoyalCoach

You can watch the Eagleton at Scott High game tonight on the NFHS Network.  If internet allows, we will also offer the game LIVE on our Eagleton Athletics YouTube page.  We are always looking for sponsors to help our program and equip our kids at Eagleton College & Career Academy.  If you are interested in helping our kids with a donation or sponsorship please reach out...my email scott.west@blountk12.org

The YouTube link for tonight (internet dependent) is:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n96Fm0w66Wc

Edited by RoyalCoach

39 minutes ago, RoyalCoach said:

You can watch the Eagleton at Scott High game tonight on the NFHS Network.  If internet allows, we will also offer the game LIVE on our Eagleton Athletics YouTube page.  We are always looking for sponsors to help our program and equip our kids at Eagleton College & Career Academy.  If you are interested in helping our kids with a donation or sponsorship please reach out...my email scott.west@blountk12.org

The YouTube link for tonight (internet dependent) is:

rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2

Any of the big 3 cell providers (US cellular, Verizon, AT&T will be fine but providers like T-mobile sometimes struggle. Not sure about visiting media internet availability in the box but I’d venture a guess that there is access available. 

6 minutes ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

What happened? Everybody was saying Eagleton was gonna be the Alcoa of 2A & they're not worth a squat 

Give them time. They don’t have a senior class yet. First year of varsity football I believe and if I’m jot mistaken this is their coaches first year also. I heard they have 2 seniors that transferred in but that’s it. 

Edited by crow