Red Boiling Springs

I really thought this team was going to be something.Local paper was building them up to be good.They have been loveable losers for many years.I know Sunbright is down but they put plenty of beatings on RBS. So seeing the 61-0 win last week & reading the press who i should know better to trust i thought hmmm.7-3? 8-2 maybe? Home game in playoffs & first ever playoff win? Nope.Lost 19-6 to a garbage Midway team & brought me back down to Earth.They will finish 2-8 at best & only make the playoffs because 4. eligible teams only in their region seeing Pickett County is rebuilding their program & nice win btw Bobcats.Sigh Bulldogs.Remind me of a woman who you keep staying with even though she keeps cheating on your.Always will love em but they keep breaking your heart.

This is one of the worse teams in the state. The coach is there only because he wants his son to be a star. Great kid but let’s call it like it is “Daddy’s Ball” . This coach never returns calls to other coaches or local folks trying to help his program. If he was bought into making RBS a real program why hasn’t he moved into the community. I could tell so many accounts about this program why it want ever be good! When is the last time they have ever had a winning season? Has it been before World War 2?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cobracoach said:

This is one of the worse teams in the state. The coach is there only because he wants his son to be a star. Great kid but let’s call it like it is “Daddy’s Ball” . This coach never returns calls to other coaches or local folks trying to help his program. If he was bought into making RBS a real program why hasn’t he moved into the community. I could tell so many accounts about this program why it want ever be good! When is the last time they have ever had a winning season? Has it been before World War 2?

Believe their best season may have been 5-6 (5-5 reg) when Kyle Shoulders was HC