Greeneville QB?

16 minutes ago, behindcloseddoors said:

According to the radio, he was replaced in the 3rd quarter 

Way to leave out details. The radio also said he was sick going into the game. You conveniently left that part out. Stop trying to make or stir up drama. It's lame especially if you're an adult.

• Upvote 3

On 8/28/2023 at 1:51 PM, BigDaddyDave said:

I’ve heard he and a few others were sick Friday night. That may account for the uncharacteristic play we saw. Whatever happened, it’s Greeneville. They will have it figured out by game 10. Good coaches can change and adapt to their personnel situations. They are a threat, until they are delt with. 

Had better have it figured out by game 10...because you know who that will be this year....At the Bank..

Edited by CyclonePrider

I’ve heard he and a few others were sick Friday night. That may account for the uncharacteristic play we saw. Whatever happened, it’s Greeneville. They will have it figured out by game 10. Good coaches can change and adapt to their personnel situations. They are a threat, until they are delt with. 

Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me

If they play that many games seeing they wussed out finishing 2 games already 

• Like 1