Cannon Co. @ Smith Co.

silcox9

Sleeper is by far not the best player in the district.I cant wait till Tate gets well. It will be a rude awakening for district 7aa. :) Im sorta glad that Tate got hurt because yall can run your mouth about smith this cannon that but wehn Tate gets back he will dominate the district.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey shaqdaddy, i think Sleeper does know how to pass the ball, seeing how he averages 6-9 assists a game. Are you a high school player.....I sense a little jealousy, or are you just a hater. At least give him this....like Antwan said....he does want to win as bad as anybody. If you have seen him play you would know that.....plus you would know that he is a smart, good player. I'm not saying he is district MVP yet...we have yet to see how the great Tate is gonna do.....but I think he is right up there in the race.

Cannon boxed him, then fouled him,but 12 assists, 17-18 from the line(14-14) in the fourth. Owls win, Sleeper goes for over a thousand in his career. Sleeper made a statement. Winkler, Mike 14 in the first half while Sleeper was being dogged. Cannon played well though. Good team. This district is up for grabs looks like.