Eagleville vs Moore co update...

TheFootballDad

3 hours ago, TheFootballDad said:

At the half, Eagleville 20 Moore County 26. Eagleville will get ball back after half. 

Eagleville did not stop White of Moore Co or #23 Hedgwood veryvwell in 2nd half. Additionally, eagleville did not score with Moore county in 2nd half and gave up 19 points and it cost Eagleville tonight. 

39 minutes ago, BBRaider said:

Eagleville will compete for the #2 spot in Region 5 it’s a solid group. 

Thanks for saying that brother...Eagleville is a scrappy group for sure. I believe we are better than a lot of people give us credit. We have a pretty young team but they are tough. We played a very tough Moore County team last night and hung there the first half, blow for blow it was back and forth. But as others and i stated, we did not do well in keeping up in the 2nd half. But now on to trying to secure a second in the region. I think Eagkeville, although we lost, showed some people we are pretty good!!  Im glad that White was ok last night when he went down after being hit at the goaline area. Dont ever want to see injuries. 

1 hour ago, TheFootballDad said:

But we are also not as slow as many think we are for some reason, lol!!!

You are not wrong was impressed with Eagleville’s team speed and you can tell the community is behind them they brought a darn good crowd.  Never really understood the Eagles reluctance to go for it on 4th down more knowing MC was going to put up points! Oh well Good luck the rest of the way!

19 hours ago, BBRaider said:

You are not wrong was impressed with Eagleville’s team speed and you can tell the community is behind them they brought a darn good crowd.  Never really understood the Eagles reluctance to go for it on 4th down more knowing MC was going to put up points! Oh well Good luck the rest of the way!

Brother, i know it...i would have tried my luck at a 4th and 5, that happened a couple times, a couple others were 4th and 3 or 4. Why not try the gamble at least once or twice instead of punting it back to Dawson...anyway, on to the next one...

Just now, TheFootballDad said:

Brother, i know it...i would have tried my luck at a 4th and 5, that happened a couple times, a couple others were 4th and 3 or 4. Why not try the gamble at least once or twice instead of punting it back to Dawson...anyway, on to the next one...

And yes, we support our kids for sure...we travel well no matter the distance!