Eagleville (2-1)@ Collinwood (1-1) 9/8

TheFootballDad

• TheFootballDad changed the title to Eagleville (2-1)@ Collinwood (1-1) 9/8

Eagleville was not on tonight. I am not sure what needs to happen, but it needs to be turned around. This performance was not like them. But, Collinwood played very well and they are a tough pretty good size team...especially their backfiled, goodness...some big ol boys! Anyway, hats off to collinwood...on to the next one!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheFootballDad said:

Eagleville was not on tonight. I am not sure what needs to happen, but it needs to be turned around. This performance was not like them. But, Collinwood played very well and they are a tough pretty good size team...especially their backfiled, goodness...some big ol boys! Anyway, hats off to collinwood...on to the next one!

Blown away by the outcome of this one. I know you said Eagleville was off. Collinwood putting up 38 is impressive considering the way you guys have played everyone else. 

After shutting us out, and besting you guys, the question must be asked, Is Collinwood the sleeper this year? They are playing some great ball it sounds like. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

Blown away by the outcome of this one. I know you said Eagleville was off. Collinwood putting up 38 is impressive considering the way you guys have played everyone else. 

After shutting us out, and besting you guys, the question must be asked, Is Collinwood the sleeper this year? They are playing some great ball it sounds like. 

Coach Dixon has brought back some moxie to the program. This bunch is very aggressive.

On 9/10/2023 at 1:01 AM, CwoodGreen said:

Coach Dixon has brought back some moxie to the program. This bunch is very aggressive.

Brother, yes! they were super pumped and lots of energy on their sidelines! it was also their 50th year of football Friday! but they are a very physical on both sides of the ball...they have some very big backs they wear the defense down cause they run a lot) and some good linebackers on the defensive side...i guess the test will be when they play Moore County...also they are pretty senior heavy, and i believe they are a sleeper as you said. We just have to take care of business and hope for some breaks...good luck this week to you guys. we have Huntland coming to Eagleville this week.

• Like 1