Weather Demons

BigDaddyDave

So, the weather demon strikes again! Betsy will play Cherokee Sunday at 3:00. Daniel Boone will move it’s game against Mo West to Thursday. That means, Elizabethton’s first home game of the season which was supposed to be against Boone on Friday, is cancelled! No home games for Betsy until weeks 7-10! We only had 4 to begin with. Plus, now G’Ville looses yet another game against Mo West! This is ridiculous! 
Any ideas on how the TSSAA can better prepare for these kind of issues going forward so this type of chaos can be avoided!?!?

Edited by BigDaddyDave

4 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

So, the weather demon strikes again! Betsy will play Cherokee Sunday at 3:00. Daniel Boone will move it’s game against Mo West to Thursday. That means, Elizabethton’s first home game of the season which was supposed to be against Boone on Friday, is cancelled! No home games for Betsy until weeks 7-10! We only had 4 to begin with. Plus, now G’Ville looses yet another game against Mo West! This is ridiculous! 
Any ideas on how the TSSAA can better prepare for these kind of issues going forward so this type of chaos can be avoided!?!?

The coaches can look at the radar and move the game up to Thursday or back to Saturday to avoid the weather. Don’t think it has anything to do with TSSAA

1 hour ago, TheBlueprint said:

The coaches can look at the radar and move the game up to Thursday or back to Saturday to avoid the weather. Don’t think it has anything to do with TSSAA

I still feel like they could have played Sunday and not messed up the schedule. Like we are doing. Or maybe neither team really wanted any of Betsy or the Devils and used this as a way out. That’s just BS talk by me. I know nothing and expect they just wanted to play that Region game at what the thought was the best time for each school involved. But it’s awful convenient, isn’t it! Excuse me. I need to go get a bigger spoon to stir this pot with! ;) 

I really do hope they get their game in and everyone stays safe. Global warming you know. Oh, there’s my spoon! :)