Northview The Real Deal

SportsGuy4

Northview hasn't played anyone you are correct, however that defensive front is legit, linebackers are above avg, and the dbs weren't bad!!!  On offense the qb is good, running backs are good, ol is serviceable.  

However, special teams are atrocious!  That is the only reason any of the teams they have played have scored!

Also, they should finish 8-2 with blowout losses to Greeneville and Betsy!

There is a legit shot at them being best in county.  It may not matter they struggled with seymour, just like it doesn't matter that GP struggled with Cocke co.  

All this being said, the Freshman QB at sevier co, will be the next big deal up here!!

1 hour ago, stoutD said:

Northview hasn't played anyone you are correct, however that defensive front is legit, linebackers are above avg, and the dbs weren't bad!!!  On offense the qb is good, running backs are good, ol is serviceable.  

However, special teams are atrocious!  That is the only reason any of the teams they have played have scored!

Also, they should finish 8-2 with blowout losses to Greeneville and Betsy!

There is a legit shot at them being best in county.  It may not matter they struggled with seymour, just like it doesn't matter that GP struggled with Cocke co.  

All this being said, the Freshman QB at sevier co, will be the next big deal up here!!

Best record doesn't equal the best team in the county

Sevierville would probably beat them something like 38-14

And I think Gatlinburg would beat them 41-24

These aren't scheduled games just hypothetical scores.

Edited by RichyRich

I very much understand that the best record doesn't equal the best team.  Not sure where I even stated that for your reply!  I just stated that they should finish 8-2.

It depends on what teams show up every Friday!  If the GP team shows up that played Carter, Northview beats them that bad as well.  If the Northview team that showed up against Seymour, they lose to everyone else on their schedule!  The pressure that Northview would put on the freshman QB at Sevier Co, does he stay poised?  Who knows?  That's why its fun.  

No matter how good Northview is though, Betsy and Greeneville have a running clock by halftime I believe!!

Even when Sevier County is down, they are the best team in the county. Sevier County would beat any other team in the county by 21+, including GP. Sevier County had their way with Carter, which then turned and had its way with GP. NV's "star" qb has thrown how many interceptions so far? Including a couple for six for the other team. They will go 8-2 or 7-3, get stomped by Betsy and Greeneville and then get put out in the first or second round. End of this topic.