Mcminn Central Chargers @ Sweetwater Wildcats

RichyRich

On 9/18/2023 at 9:22 PM, RichyRich said:

I never said sweetwater played bad, they did the other night and all yall wanna do is lay out excuse there was time sweetwater was a good team, but there was also a time central fed sweetwater their lunch .Teams have ups and downs except when central has a bad season we aren't crying. At least central had the balls to play mcminn, which you could argue sweetwater has plenty of reason to have a rivalry with, they played them like 2 times since the 50s and just Gave up. I've heard mouthy sweetwater  fans my whole life and they have a couple a bad seasons hear and there and it's always complaining and excuses, sweetwater ain't gonna reload always its a small town it happens. So keep living In the past or play the games that are in front of you and do something about it.

I usually agree with you but the series isn’t even close with sweetwater and central.  Congrats to central on the win and I hope we can figure out our mess and fix it and rectify this season. Still have the talent to make a little noise in the playoffs if the team comes together. 

24 minutes ago, SHSguru said:

I usually agree with you but the series isn’t even close with sweetwater and central.  Congrats to central on the win and I hope we can figure out our mess and fix it and rectify this season. Still have the talent to make a little noise in the playoffs if the team comes together. 

It's not as bad as some peoole make It out to be, the way the dude made it out  to be was that sweewater has beat them everytime. I'm just saying  he really went out of his way to crap on a team, because they get got beat bad, it would be like if walker valley beat McMinn county by 20+ points this year, and I was yeah well you've  never beaten them before. I don't know just seems like an overreaction, I'd congratulate them on their victory and wouldn't make a point of it being the first either.  I like you out of the sweetwater posters, but ive saw this dude make some cocky statements on here and it kind of rubbed me the wrong way, not just toward central but when they played Meigs as well.

On 9/16/2023 at 10:15 AM, SHSguru said:

I’ve said it since before week 1…. Our qb situation is nothing but daddy ball. The freshman is hands down better and it ain’t close. Slover is gonna keep it up and get ran out of town before he gets started.  But congrats to Mcminn central, they seen something on film with our secondary and exploited it all night. Why we bring our safety up to our linebackers I’ll never know 

The Freshman is not way better. He definitely will be a stud as he gets experience. Even when the Slover kid played great he was still catching heck from the SHS fans. The fact that you are saying he will get ran out of town clearly says you all play buddy & daddy ball yourselves.  There is a Sophomore QB who is way more better than both Slover & the freshman but because his name isn’t the right name he’s getting screwed. And that’s #5. If his last name was Slover or the freshman’s last name, he’d be starting. He should be QB 1

Just now, VolsUntilIDie said:

The Freshman is not way better. He definitely will be a stud as he gets experience. Even when the Slover kid played great he was still catching heck from the SHS fans. The fact that you are saying he will get ran out of town clearly says you all play buddy & daddy ball yourselves.  There is a Sophomore QB who is way more better than both Slover & the freshman but because his name isn’t the right name he’s getting screwed. And that’s #5. If his last name was Slover or the freshman’s last name, he’d be starting. He should be QB 1

Why are the defensive coaches not getting fired? Because you & I both know that the majority are Sweetwater boys. Last year was the 1st time they had won 8 games since 2002 so what does that say? And last year’s team were good and getting coached up right before they got to SHS.

On 9/25/2023 at 10:25 AM, VolsUntilIDie said:

Why are the defensive coaches not getting fired? Because you & I both know that the majority are Sweetwater boys. Last year was the 1st time they had won 8 games since 2002 so what does that say? And last year’s team were good and getting coached up right before they got to SHS.

You clearly don’t have a clue, the freshman is WAY better and it’s not comparable. And #5 is Jeremiah Paris and he’s a stud and he was running the wildcat formation at qb Friday night. Kid isn’t a qb tho, I do agree he needs way more touches and he got them last Friday. But as far as a qb the freshman is gonna be a stud and he’s head and shoulders above slover. 

until a few hours ago and the added turn of events around the dumpster fire in the land of lost seas.....the wildcats were almost assured that first region W and a post season birth....

....now that Jones feller and the Harrison Pounders will be gifted the 1st region W and that post season contest

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Booger said:

until a few hours ago and the added turn of events around the dumpster fire in the land of lost seas.....the wildcats were almost assured that first region W and a post season birth....

....now that Jones feller and the Harrison Pounders will be gifted the 1st region W and that post season contest

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

IF Sweetwater loses to Chatt Central then that will settle the QB battle debate. If the kid is better then this will be an easy dub.

Edited by catchnburn

51 minutes ago, catchnburn said:

IF Sweetwater loses to Chatt Central then that will settle the QB battle debate. If the kid is better then this will be an easy dub.

Truthfully there isn’t a debate, anybody that has seen both play or has eyeballs can see who is better…. I have no affiliation to either kid just wanna see what’s best for the team…. It’s night and day really

12 hours ago, SHSguru said:

You clearly don’t have a clue, the freshman is WAY better and it’s not comparable. And #5 is Jeremiah Paris and he’s a stud and he was running the wildcat formation at qb Friday night. Kid isn’t a qb tho, I do agree he needs way more touches and he got them last Friday. But as far as a qb the freshman is gonna be a stud and he’s head and shoulders above slover. 

Here is some honesty. They both Dacus & Slover are JV. And Dacus is not that better if at all. Don’t let the Tyner victory go to your head. They lost everyone from last year & are mostly freshmen & sophomores. Tyner is not a very good football team. If the Slover kid lost to Tyner the same way no one would write they are in the right direction. Even without a star RB or LB Tyner still should’ve been beaten by 21+. They also have a brand new coaching staff. They aren’t good & from what I hear from some ppl who know the game that were there said Dacus played a decent game & nothing special. I feel you guys are trying to justify adults affecting kids in a negative way. The Slover kid has feelings too that no one seems to care about around there. They are more worried about their kid playing a game and not how it hurt the Slover kid. Dacus would only start in Sweetwater as a Freshman. I bet there are upperclassmen who could’ve handed the ball off because that’s all SHS has. SHS has a great running game and they got a beast in the backfield. But I bet kids college recruiting was affected. But hey, as long their baby plays, to heck with the other kids. They hired him. It would’ve worked itself out during the season. Stick it out and handling it after the season was the normal proper move. SHS is a laughing stock & the kids didn’t deserve it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VolsUntilIDie said:

Here is some honesty. They both Dacus & Slover are JV. And Dacus is not that better if at all. Don’t let the Tyner victory go to your head. They lost everyone from last year & are mostly freshmen & sophomores. Tyner is not a very good football team. If the Slover kid lost to Tyner the same way no one would write they are in the right direction. Even without a star RB or LB Tyner still should’ve been beaten by 21+. They also have a brand new coaching staff. They aren’t good & from what I hear from some ppl who know the game that were there said Dacus played a decent game & nothing special. I feel you guys are trying to justify adults affecting kids in a negative way. The Slover kid has feelings too that no one seems to care about around there. They are more worried about their kid playing a game and not how it hurt the Slover kid. Dacus would only start in Sweetwater as a Freshman. I bet there are upperclassmen who could’ve handed the ball off because that’s all SHS has. SHS has a great running game and they got a beast in the backfield. But I bet kids college recruiting was affected. But hey, as long their baby plays, to heck with the other kids. They hired him. It would’ve worked itself out during the season. Stick it out and handling it after the season was the normal proper move. SHS is a laughing stock & the kids didn’t deserve it

You seriously don’t have a clue and obviously haven’t even watched sweetwater football. Sweetwater lost to Tyner dude. Dacus actually played very well and threw the ball well. Those RB’s you speak of well our best one is injured and out. Our two best defensive players were also out. If you’ve even watched the two kids play there’s a significant difference. If his daddy didn’t put him there he would have never earned that spot. Slover is a great kid tho. Super respectful and straight a student. So is Nolan Dacus.  Dacus is just a better QB period.  So next time you wanna give me some “truth” let’s make sure you even know what you’re talking about. 

On 9/27/2023 at 10:57 AM, VolsUntilIDie said:

Tyner is way down this year. I watched some of the Sweetwater game. The Sweetwater team we played with healthy backs would have won by probably 3 tds. Maybe 4. Not sure about coaching ability or how young they are though.

Edited by Yeti