WHITE CO. FRESHMEN!!!!!!!!!!

warriorettemom

Sundays little sister needs some work. She doesn't seem to have the talent that her sister does. Although I have seen a lot of improvement with in the last year. I guess time will tell. McFadden is a great post player. I have never seen anyone like her. She can really rebound and shoot under pressure. Haley is the one that holds the team together. She comes through when they need her to. Yates is the starting point guard..she is a good ball handler but not as fast as hickock. Kirby and West are pretty evenly matched. In my opinion Kirby probably plays better defense but West is better offensively. When she is on she can hit the 3 pointers. She just needs some more confidence which will hopefully come with age. Then there is Bumbalough. She's the other post player. I don't understand why she is getting as much playing time as she is. She is completely confused out there on the floor and it hurts the rest of the team. All in all these girls are awesome. They won the state tournament in Springfield last year and are undefeated this year so far. Hopefully they can give a memorable last year of coaching to Coach Hale. :):)