Clarksvilles freshman

JustWrestle

I dont think that a Clarksville freshmen wrestled a Father Ryan kid, because they were in Ohio at the Harrison duals along with MBA and the way it looks both teams did well. Maybe the Ryan freshmen or JV were competing in a tourney some where, but it is good to hear Clarksville having some good freshmen, they did a few more kids to step up and get that program where it was a couple years ago and it sounds they are going to be a strong team this year. Good luck to Clarksville.

Guest MatMaid4Life

Well...Father Ryan freshman did wrestle Clarksville freshman this week. It was at Northwest and Father Ryan varsity didn't wrestle anyone who goes to Clarksville. Anyways, who cares about the freshman and what they do? For most if them it is their first year wrestling. If this guy pinned as a freshman at one of his first matches it doesn't mean he's going to be a state champion...it means he got lucky.

Guest GreatChinese

Everyone of you people who voiced an angry or negative reply. I understand! I could maybe see someone taking it as me bragging, but it wasnt. It was a joke. The match WAS my first and I COULD HAVE BEEN LUCKY! It was for a laugh not to make anyone angry. For those who know me, you know im a team player and i dont hold myself above ANY of my teammates. Lighten up. For those who dont know me sorry for wasting your time. I may be pround of my team and my pins; but im not a proud person.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Upperman White County both will be loaded. Dyersbirg and South Side will be a handful as well. Getting about that time in about 3 weeks we start watching summer scrimmages. Dyersburg loaded loaded loaded with talent. Most talent ever I have seen in their program. 
    • We, SP, blanked them 10-0 in sectional game during 21 season.
    • The amount of people pooing on UH is crazy. They're a noticably better team than last year when they made state and were competitive , AND they run ruled Eagleville a few weeks ago. Now I understand Eagleville was missing a few guys, but they still. They. Run. Ruled. Eagleville. 1st single A team to run rule Eagleville since when? Pre 2017??
    • If that Yellow Paint is all gone I'll flat bet it didn't wash off there. I bet that took some scrubbing to remove that if it is gone. Lacrosse is one of those northern sports all these misplaced Yankee's that are posion to the community brought in by  (Blount Partnership, ( The Devil) with them so somebody allowed them to paint their markings on the field that cost more than the twenty top people on payroll at Maryville make a year. All this to please the 1% Club and the 25 people that would come to see it. All in the name of WOKE!!!!!!
    • They will probably, struggle